We at RIR empower growing companies through people management expertise and care for organization. Our team has proven knowledge and experience in all stages of organizational growth: from fresh start-ups to unicorns, stable companies with history and rapidly growing leaders in new sectors. We cover various industries: banking and fintech, software development, BPO, pharmacy, biotech, production and more.
For one of our partners, an innovative Fintech company focused on digital and blockchain technology, located in the heart of Tallin, Estonia, we are looking for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
· Assist with clients onboarding, apply due diligence and KYC procedures
· Monitor transaction activities and practices to ensure compliance with regulations and policies
· Communicate with internal teams and customers on various matters
· Verify the identities of individual clients
· Conduct sanctions, PEP and Adverse media screening in accordance with regulatory and policy requirements
· Build customer profiles and reviews files to identify deficiencies and discrepancies of relevant documentation
· Liaise and deal with banking relevant authorities - e.g. regulators, banking institutions
Professional skills needed for this position:
· Bachelor or higher educational degree – mandatory
· Good understanding of compliance rules and regulations
· Fluent command of English
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Computer literacy and experienced user of MS Office
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements (AML, KYC, etc.) is desired but not mandatory
· Previous experience in payment industry is desired but not mandatory
- Highly functioning international team of passionate professionals whose performance is critical to achieving their mission
- An excellent salary
- You'll be recognized for your hard work through our fair promotion mechanism
Sounds like a dream job for you? Apply today or contact us on email@example.com for more information! Our consultants will be happy to discuss with you your professional interests and plans and will present other matching positions that our clients may have.
RIR, Tallin, Estonia, crypto, Money, AML, laundering, officer, MLRO, report, bitcoin, fraud,
Radioactive International Recruitment (RIR) is a licensed company that provides innovative recruitment services. Our headquarters are based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We focus our efforts on matching the right talents for each specific professional opportunity. We have clients in different countries such as Dubai, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria etc. Our team consists of highly experienced recruiters in IT, Sales, BPO, Hospitality etc.