Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Are you an energetic and positive person with a growth mindset? Do you take pride in your work and strive for excellence? If so, we’re looking for you!
A new opportunity has arisen in the Gibraltar office at Playtech for a Receptionist. Reporting to the Office Manager with a dotted line into the HR Director, as the ‘face of Playtech Gibraltar’ you will own the front of house duties to continue fostering a welcoming tone to all stakeholders who interact with our offices.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to: -
- Represent the company in a pleasant, service-minded manner, providing the warmest of welcomes to our employees, candidates, clients, and suppliers
- Answer incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible, redirect as appropriate and pass on messages promptly
- Maintain and manage the meeting room schedule. Regularly checking all meeting rooms to ensure they are neat and tidy
- Greet and assist visitors to the Gibraltar office and provide refreshments
- Maintain the appearance of the public areas – the meeting rooms, reception area and play area (keeping them clear of clutter and tidying)
- Set up and replenish the drink stations, stationary in meeting rooms and coffee machines
- Receive and distribute mail and deliveries
- Be responsible for outgoing mail and couriers
- Coordinate with our canteen to organize breakfast and lunch meetings when required
- Monitor, maintain and order office equipment and supplies, including stationery and newspaper, magazine subscriptions
- Book restaurants, taxies, catering, etc as and when required
- Run errands and carry out other duties, as and when required
- Go for business-related errands from time to time - e.g. deliver documents etc.
- Working hours: 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
- Manage communication platforms to publish and manage strategic communications on key HR initiatives across the Gibraltar office
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and arrange conference calls
- Printing and binding
- General support and assistance to the team, including support with expense reports, and ad hoc requests
- Assist other administration staff including EAs/Team Assistants/Events Coordinator and with office facilities as and when required, such as office socials and events
- Positive attitude, you take pride in your work, you see challenges as opportunities for learning, solution focused
- Work experience in a similar role or equivalent education
- Strong MS Office skills – you need to be adept in MS Word and MS Excel
- Computer literate
- Strong command of the English language and effective communicator– written, verbal, listening (must)
- Interest in Human Resources
- Private comprehensive worldwide health and dental insurance,
- 20 vacation days + 12/13 bank holidays
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, fruit, snacks, unlimited hot and cold drinks and more at our in-house canteen
- Many opportunities to socialise with your colleagues throughout the year, with many Company parties, events, team building activities, CSR initiatives and more!
- Free parking at Alcaidesa Car Park in La Linea de la Concepcion (for employees who reside in Spain outside of the La Linea area)
- A chance to level-up, with many learning and development opportunities available to all team members
- An investment in your mental and physical health, with a fully subsidised gym membership, as well as a free subscription to Headspace; the mindfulness meditation app.
We also offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension program as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you'll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You'll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth. Playtech is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all interested candidates. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless otherwise instructed, we will retain your details on file for 6 months in accordance with GDPR requirements.