Your influential mission:
- Working in a fast-moving, agile environment, implementing best-practice testing, test automation and BDD practices.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Following BDD methodology to create automated regression tests
- Contributing to the planning, design and implementation of testing frameworks.
- Scripting automated tests and working collaboratively with other engineers in a continuous build environment.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
This role is meant for YOU if YOU:
- Have a previous experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering
- Have at least 1-year experience in Automation Tools and Building Frameworks
- Have a BA/BSc in Computer Science or a related degree
- Are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Are an EU Citizen
- Dedicated, motivated and reliable team player
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A great communicator and an enthusiastic approach to testing with a passion to improve
- Deep understanding of web technologies, including web services, web application services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in testing APIs and building automated API test suites, using Postman/RestAssured.
- Familiarity with Git and continuous integration tools like Jenkins and GitLab.
- Proficiency in programming languages, preferably Java.
- Extensive experience using Selenium and building Cucumber frameworks.
- Experience in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience in an agile way of work and hands-on with Jira.
- Exposure to performance testing tools and frameworks, such as JMeter
Our unique attributes
- An excellent remuneration package (including attractive salary, 13th salary, annual bonus, Provident Fund, and Medical insurance)
- We have a professional and motivated team.
- We offer multiple ways to develop yourself
- We have work culture that allows flexibility and working remote status
- We have an office where you actually want to work
- We cherish diverse work environment
- We organize company events for all tastes
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Playtech One Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer hence all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or physical disability.