At Nortal we help organizations harness the power of the data and IoT with automated software solutions. Our software engineers are experts in building new hybrid applications in Cloud and Edge, and migrating legacy systems to this architecture. If you want to join an agile, international company and help businesses in different industries to innovate, create new opportunities, and bring their operations to a whole new level then we are a perfect match for you!
We are building a Data and IoT Center of Excellence in Finland and need you to join the team to help us create something big. This is a unique opportunity to craft your own career path and work side-by-side with top-of-the-world experts in data and IoT development.
We are now looking for experienced, hands-on Data Engineers who want to work with innovative solutions and spread data, cloud and DevOps/DataOps knowledge to our customers and within Nortal! In this position, you'll be collaborating closely with our customers.
The customer we are working with on this project is a global player within the industry sector and a leader in technology & innovation.
What would you do in this role?
You would be working on a novel digitalization initiative, where you would help the customer digitalize their factories and their production lines and transform their current factories into intelligent, agile and data-driven factories. The project consists of diverse smaller and bigger use cases. Among other things would be working on digitalizing and modernizing the customer factories worldwide, integrating data between core systems and connecting them in Azure, working on full data lifecycle.
Must have's (tech/tools/experience):
- Cloud and on-premise data solutions
- Relational and non-relational databases
- ETL and streaming pipelines
- Azure: SQL Server, Data Lake, Synapse, Power BI, Event Hubs
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Nice to have's:
- IoT-data (time-series telemetry)
- Data infrastructure setup with IaC
- Data migrations, Data catalogs, Data warehouses, DDD (Domain-driven Design)
- Azure: Data Explorer, Cosmos DB, Functions, Service Bus, IoT Hub and IoT Edge, Digital Twin, Purview, Bicep, DevOps CI/CD)
- Microsoft Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Analyst Associate
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
Salary range: 3500-7000 Eur gross