Hey future colleague? Nortal’s D365/Power Platform team has done great work making customers happy and is growing, and we are looking for a new talented D365/Power Platform Consultant to join the band!
Would you like to be part of a team that describes their work like this:
- You can have an impact on which project you work on
- We have a model how to constantly develop our skills
- We work together as a team and help the whole company horizontally
- You have a chance to participate in sales if you like
If YES, then we would love to have a chat with you!
If you don’t know Nortal yet, here you will get to have a true impact on society by working on projects that make healthcare more efficient, save natural resources, digitalize e-services for citizens to save everyone’s time and more. We have great, humorous teams, and a relaxed vibe without excess policies or hierarchies. Team culture is that we get stuff done without any micromanaging. Team members are responsible for large entities, and we trust people to manage their own job.
Your role as D365/Power Platform Consultant would be all about helping our customers to make their business and processes more efficient with our technological and business expertise. You would design, develop and implement solutions on D365/Power Platform, for example Power Apps (Model driven / Canvas) and Power Automate. You would be acting as the trusted advisor of the customer, working closely with them as well as your colleagues from the Nortal team. That may involve organizing workshops and collecting requirements, implementing the business logic and processes into Dynamics 365 CE or Power Platform solution, working with data and integrations or anything in between.
Skills that will help you succeed, drafted by your future colleagues:
- Hands-on experience on designing and implementing D365/Power Platform solutions
- Great teamwork skills, proactivity and willingness to collaborate closely with customers
- Basic understanding of data modeling and at least one programming language
- Fluent English and Finnish language skills
On top of everything else, here are a few other perks why to join Nortal. We are waiting for you! 😊
- Flexible working in general; flexible hours, working either at our office downtown or remotely when you like. We even have a nomad program that enables you to work from almost anywhere in the world!
- Nice benefits such as support for learning (free digital library, budgeted hours for developing your skills, support for gaining certificates etc.), massage, holiday apartment in Northern Finland
- Great colleagues to have lunch with, sing karaoke, go walking in the forest or even try archery. You are more than welcome to suggest any fun activities to do together!
- Apply here or contact our recruiter Virpi directly: +358 40 6616 338 or virpi.kivinen(at)nortal.com. Feel free to call, text me, send a voice message, or then let’s grab a coffee. Whatever works for you!