Full job description
That's who we are:
Data Monetization by Customer Relevance: That's what* DATALOGUE stands for. For us, data forms the cornerstone of all our projects - it is our passion and our daily drive.* At DATALOGUE , we support our customers in generating relevant insights from data and use data intelligence to optimize the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle - for better lead generation, optimal customer loyalty, more efficient marketing and more revenue for our customers. At our national and international locationsin Hamburg, Zurich and Amsterdam, a team of experts looks after established brands from the fields of finance and insurance, tourism, education, entertainment and telecommunications as well as from the energy and consumer goods sectors - including the Freenet Group, Hamburger Sparkasse, Metro HD, A-ROSA or the Swiss ophthalmic optics expert Visilab.
Would you like to actively shape the data-driven future ? Then you are exactly right with us!
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist/ Senior Analytics Expert (m/ f/ d) *(full-time) for our analytics department at our main location* Hamburg .
This is your contribution:
- In your role as senior data scientist / senior analytics expert, you will use data analytics to develop data-based solutions for key business issues in the area of marketing and sales.
- You structure and control analytical projects independently and organize our project teams with data scientists/analytics experts of different levels of experience.
- You design analyzes and implement them independently or together with your project team.
- You will apply methods from the spectrum of state-of-the-art machine learning processes and innovative descriptive analyzes to control marketing and sales.
- You translate your results from complex analyzes into clear, concrete and actionable recommendations for our national and international B2C and B2B customers.
- You present your results directly to our customers' decision-makers and show the added value of Marketing & Sales Driven by Data Intelligence.
This makes you relevant to us:
- You personally value:
- Ownership - You tackle things proactively.
- Solution orientation - You are a solution finder for the challenges of our customers.
- Teamwork - You enjoy working with your colleagues - also in an interdisciplinary way.
- Communication - You have strong communication skills and use them skilfully - also with non-specialist colleagues and customers.
- Motivation - You are passionate about data and data analysis and inspire others with your achievements and your style.
- You have completed your studies in the field of business administration, (business) computer science, (business) engineering, (business) mathematics, statistics or a comparable course.
- You have practical experience in the field of data science/data analytics or a doctorate with a quantitative-empirical focus, ideally in the areas of customer insights, marketing & sales, economics or management.
- You also have practical experience in the (technical) management of (smaller) project teams and are used to being the driving force in projects.
- You have several years of experience in data preparation with Python, SQL or R (Stata is a plus) and use Python or R for both descriptive and advanced data analysis or machine learning (predictive modelling, clustering, classification).
- You occasionally play to your strengths with our customers on site.
- You have good knowledge of German and English.
We offer you:
- A great team spirit and exciting tasks in an innovative future market.
- Use of current software and hardware as well as use of innovative cloud services.
- Insight and work with diverse data from different phases of the data lifecycle.
- Actual design options by bringing in your own ideas and experiences for the innovative further development of the DATALOGUE team.
- A central location and modern offices right on Gänsemarkt, easily accessible.
- Intensive support and qualified feedback as part of the DATALOGUE development program paired with an open feedback culture across all levels, through which you will receive targeted support in your personal development.
- Flexible working hours, home office days, free drinks, free massage and physiotherapy options, activity room with table football and other games, and regular team events.
- A cooperation with Fitness First and Jobrad at attractive company conditions so that you stay fit for the job.
If you want to be part of the DATALOGUE growth story and want to be part of the Customer Relevance People , we look forward to receiving your application!
data logue. The Relevance People.
Type of position: full-time