immediate or to be agreed
Your main tasks:
- Develop processes in conjunction with programmers (CI/CD, monitoring, etc.)
- Develop automated update solutions
- Build, configure, test and maintain infrastructure and tools to enable rapid software development and release
- Coaching and empowerment of colleagues in DevOps
- Perform technology watch on new tools and solutions
- Holder of an engineering or technical degree in the field of software development
- Interest in the field of machine tools
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (C# and/or Python, an asset)
- Knowledge of Gitlab (Docker an asset)
- Spirit of innovation and adaptability
Our services :
- Modern and dynamic working environment
- Scalable salary corresponding to your skills
- Extended social conditions
Do you recognize yourself in this position?
Do not hesitate to send us your curriculum vitae accompanied by a complete file.
We look forward to receiving your application, which we will treat confidentially.
Go to job list
PRECITRAME MACHINES SA -st
Precitrame Machines SA has been developing state-of-the-art automated production equipment since 1987. The company's main areas of activity are rotary transfer machines and robot-steered polishing machines. Precitrame offers innovative machining solutions to users who demand a lot from their machine tools, users who want their machines to be ever faster, ever more accurate, whilst still retaining a high level of flexibility. A team of around a hundred people is involved in the research and development of tailor-made machine concepts to meet the specific requirements of customers. Precitrame technology is used in a host of high-technology industries such as the car industry, clock and watchmaking, telecommunications and the medical sector.