Full Job Description
As the market leader in the field of tooth correction with aligners and veneers, we strengthen the well-being and self-confidence of thousands of people. We combine innovation with the highest dental quality - at a fair price. We have been part of the Migros Group since April 2022.
36 locations, 300 employees, 36 nationalities
bestsmile stands for a diverse, dynamic and open corporate culture. With us you will be encouraged and challenged so that you can show your full potential. We see ourselves as a tech-driven company: We not only build our apps and APIs in-house, but also work with the most modern software tools such as Salesforce, Asana, Slack and many more.
Let yourself be carried away by our spirit.
- Implementation and maintenance of tracking codes and tags for various digital marketing channels and new website features
- Conduct A/B tests and fix tracking issues as needed
- Communicate with external tracking agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth tracking implementation and performance
- Analyze and interpret business data from various data sources, including retail and marketing data, to inform strategy and decisions
- Review and troubleshoot conversion tracking and GA reporting data to identify areas for improvement
- Creation of custom events and maintenance of data in Google Sheets for weekly and daily reports
- Safe working with GA4
- Retrieving data into the data warehouse from various data sources using connectors including but not limited to Fivetran, Supermetrics etc. and maintaining the data in the warehouse
- Documenting processes and procedures for tracking and data analysis for reference
- Working on implementing a BI tool (Looker) and integrating machine learning into the data warehouse
- Training or studies in the field of computer science, marketing or business administration
- Professional experience and marketing skills are essential for this position
- Strong understanding of tracking and data analysis principles and technologies, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and data visualization tools
- Knowledge of using SQL and data manipulation tools
- Experience with data engineering and data transformation using cloud technology and dbt
- Python knowledge is a plus
- High customer and service affinity / Distinctive flair for numbers
- A high affinity for digital topics, trends and numbers round off your profile
- A quick wit, a hands-on mentality and a strong ability to work in a team speak for you
- You score points with your independent, conceptual way of working and your analytical thinking skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent German and very good English skills are an advantage
An exciting and challenging area of responsibility, digital work, responsibility and professional and personal development.
We stand for collegiality and participation at eye level.
- Office in a central location in the city of Winterthur equipped with e-scooters, free drinks and snacks.
- In order to get to know all areas of the company, you can look forward to a day in the shop and production in addition to a welcome morning.
- Thanks to flextime, you can organize your working hours flexibly and work regularly from your home office.
- Your vacation days increase with seniority.
- You have the opportunity to benefit from free bestsmile treatments (aligners and relax retainers), X-rays and bleaching as well as discounts on veneers. In addition, other attractive discounts from our partner companies are waiting for you.
- Your friends and family enjoy special treatment discounts.
- As a team, you will receive a monthly budget to organize your own events together. Other larger events take place every summer and winter with the entire bestsmile team.
Immediately or by arrangementWorkload: