Join Nortal band of creative problem-solvers and revolutionize the world of technology!
Surely you have heard of Nortal, right? We are a multinational strategic change and technology company with an origin and HQ in Estonia. We bring together world-class strategic consulting, software engineering, data, and design practices to create a meaningful impact for our customers. Having been digitalizing and transforming the public sector, healthcare, and business organizations for decades, we have just crossed the landmark of 1700+ employees globally. Nevertheless, we’re just getting started!
As a .NET Developer, you will have the opportunity to unleash your imagination and bring your ideas to life. You will be working with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals, all
committed to delivering innovative solutions that make a difference.
You day to day responsibilities:
- Craft beautiful, efficient code using the latest .NET technologies
- Work on projects that are changing the world
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of projects
- Elevate the bar with clean, maintainable, and scalable code
- Stay ahead of the game by keeping up with the latest advancements in .NET development
Skills you require:
- 3+ years of experience in .NET, C#, and ASP.NET
- Proficiency in modern front-end technologies such as Angular or React (nice to have)
- Agile mindset and experience with Agile development methodologies
- An insatiable appetite for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing.
- We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal training, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
At Nortal, we believe that creativity and technology go hand in hand. That's why we offer a supportive and dynamic work environment, where you can grow and develop your skills. If you're ready to join a team that is pushing the boundaries of what's possible, we can't wait to hear from you!