An ecommerce solutions web agency requires a Project Manager.
This is a superb opportunity to join a fun and talented team that work closely with a wide range of clients, from all backgrounds, who they love to help succeed.
With a great work ethic and appreciation for a home and work life balance, they are looking for a new memebr to join their team. If you're an achiever, loyal and want to join something pretty unique, you will go far here.
The ideal candidate will have the following PM and Design supervision strengths and experience:
Core Project Management skills, to include:
* Oversee major project commitments: plan, organize, prioritize
* Schedule, coordinate, monitor, and delegate tasks; evaluate/offer feedback for improvements
* Communicate regularly with team and manager
* Prioritise and maintain ongoing multiple client and team demands
Candidate must also have the following skills:
* Must have a strong design led background and understand the importance of effective design and branding
* Critical thinking for problem solving and solutions
* Effective judgment and decision-making acumen
* Deep knowledge and experience with the Shopify platform; understanding of functionality and capabilities
* Motivate, develop, and direct the work of others; identify best-fit staff for each project
Must be effective in remote supervision role in a fast-paced, team-spirited and fun work environment. The position will be temporarily home based until we relocate to a new office which will be based in the Leigh area of Greater Manchester.
Apply today for this great opportunity