We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to work within the marketing communications team based at my clients Head Office in Gloucester.
You will be a passionate digital marketer who is up to date with the latest theory and software and understand inbound and content marketing. Responsible for the managing and developing of their digital presence through B2B Ecommerce, lead generation websites and LinkedIn, you will embrace change and enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment.
You will enjoy working as part of a team, ensuring that content on the websites is always up-to-date, accurate and effective. You will have a working understanding of PPC and SEO and ensure they are being optimised, producing engaging feature written rich content that provides compelling reasons to choose my clients products over any competitors. Analysis of and responding to insights from analytics will be crucial to ensure that the website and digital presence is always evolving and improving, you will be making recommendations and implementing development plans, using agencies and managing their output as well as your own skills and experience.
You will also lead and manage the launch of a new Ecommerce site and microsite so you will need experience of doing this, together with experience of project delivery to time and budget, using best in class websites that build upon the success of existing platforms and add new functionality to enhance the customer experience and generate new interest and sales.
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role, where you have managed websites and Ecommerce sites as well as on and off-site SEO. Previous experience of HTML/PHP/MySQL is desirable as well as basic image editing, art working and design skills using Photoshop or similar.
* Sound E-commerce experience working across a variety of online channels - minimum of 2 years experience is required
* Proven track record of developing and writing successful digital campaigns, from initial idea through to execution and reporting
* Proven track record of building and managing websites, both online and mobile
* Experience using Google Analytics and SEO monitoring tools
* Analysis of data and providing reports on relevant insights, with the ability to demonstrate growth from digital and E-commerce marketing campaigns
* Budget management
* Experience of developing and writing engaging content
* Experience of managing effective relationships with key senior stakeholders and external agencies
* Experience in delivering Digital, E-commerce, Social Media and Blogging projects and solutions
* A good communicator with strong influencing and organisational skills
* Able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, juggling multiple tasks
* A completer finisher driving projects to satisfactory conclusions
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been working in the Digital/Ecommerce/Marketing Communications industry for the last 2 years and is now looking for their next challenge