Copywriter – Lincoln – Full-time – Permanent – Free Parking
Full-time, Monday – Friday
Competitive Salary DOE
Our client, a rapidly growing business based in Lincoln, is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their developing Marketing team. Reporting to the Web & Graphic Design Manager, the successful candidate will provide ideas for online content and execute given project plans. You will be responsible for writing all creative content for their e-Commerce and web platforms, which will assist in growing their online presence.
Copywriter Experience & Skills:
* Strong time management skills and the ability to use your own initiative to produce creative content
* Ability to execute project plans to a high standard
* Confident English language and literacy skills
* Working to strict deadlines
* An understanding of current SEO practices
* Experience in Mail Chimp and setting up automated mail flows
* Experience of Blogs
If you are an experienced Copywriter looking for a new challenge within a developing company, send your updated CV, outlining your relevant skills and experience, to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance