Job title: Content Writer / Copywriter
Location: Clitheroe, Lancashire
Salary: Up to GBP21,000 + fantastic company benefits
Do you live and breathe all things content? Have you got a true passion for writing?
Well, our client is an industry leading digital agency who are growing expondientially year on year; they are looking for an experienced and passionate Content Writer / Copywriter to join their team.
We are keen to speak with copywriters who have at least 2 years experience in either an agency environment or similar, a fast-paced in-house position. This isnt a run of the mill copywriting role - oh no! This is a fabulous and truly unique opportunity for someone to sink their teeth into...
The successful Content Writer / Copywriter will be responsible for helping to create strategic content plans which turn inbound campaign plans into top-quality content. You will be given keywords and ideas from an inbound strategist and turn these into the form of content.
Also, at the end of each campaign, you will analyse how well your content has performed when it comes to generating leads Its your job to make sure the learnings are gathered so they can shape future campaigns...
The successful Content Writer / Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Content creation across multiple platforms such as web pages, blogs, social media posts
- Conduct keyword research and trend analysis for content planning
- Understanding of multiple digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, social media etc
- Capable of competitor research and content gap analysis as well as monitoring content performance for optimisation
The Content Writer / Copywriter successful will have:
- A true passion for writing content for all industries and subjects
- Superb copywriting skills
- 2 years experience in an agency or a fast-paced in-house background
- Some solid SEO experience
- A strong portfolio of work
- Excellent copywriter and strong grammar and literacy skills
- The ability to meet frequent deadlines
- An understanding of CMS systems, such as WordPress / HubSpot
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? To apply, or for more information on this truly unique Content Writer / Copywriter position, please contact Britney on (phone number removed)
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful