Digital Marketing Manager
Permanent, Full Time Position (9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday)
Location: Coventry (Middlemarch Business Park)
Package: Basic Salary £30,000 Plus Bonus & Benefits
Sector: Packaging Distribution
Macfarlane Group PLC is the UKs largest packaging distributor and we are seeking to urgently hire an experienced digital marketing & communications professional to join our head office marketing team. As a business, we are passionate about providing fully integrated and innovative packaging solutions augmented by outstanding customer service. As a Group we are continuing to grow significantly and always keen to attract new talent to our business.
Digital Marketing Manager Role
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager is to support the Marketing team to deliver the Digital Marketing strategy for companies within the Macfarlane Group. This involves utilising key digital marketing platforms such as Dotdigital, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Google Adwords and SEO software to deliver against KPI's. The ideal candidate for this position will be a strong communicator with both creative and analytical skills and an eye for detail.
Digital Marketing Manager Key Duties- Managing the email marketing platform and email marketing strategy - this includes planning the schedule, designing and sending emails
- Writing and uploading content for all Group websites and blogs on the Wordpress platform
- Producing monthly reports and commentary to analyse the success of our digital marketing activity through Google Analytics
- Managing and monitoring the social media pages for Macfarlane Group, which involves posting and horizon scanning
- Manging the social media advertising budget and implementation whilst continually reviewing results against key performance indicators
- Evaluating new strategies to maximise search engine optimisation and drive website traffic through paid advertising
- Supporting the marketing team to deliver integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Supporting the team with the execution and reporting for paid social media advertising
- Offering support with other ad hoc marketing activities as required
Do you have the correct profile?
We welcome applications from experienced digital marketing professionals who are seeking a full time permanent role working out of Coventry. To be considered for the appointment, candidates will also ideally meet with the following requirements...
Communication, planning, analytical skills and attention to detail are key for this role. You will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure you meet and exceed their expectations and demands. We are looking for an individual that has a minimum of 3 years working in a B2B digital marketing environment or agency.
You will also ideally bring the following skills and experience...- The ability to multi-task and prioritise work schedules
- Creative ability to alter style of writing and content to reflect the audience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work in a wider team
- A minimum of three years' experience in a similar B2B role or agency environment
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to use Photoshop
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Computer literate and competent in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of email platform Dotdigital or similar software
- Marketing / Digital Marketing degree or postgraduate qualification (Desirable)
In return we offer a competitive basic starting salary along with an attractive performance/profit linked bonus scheme and a flexible employee benefits scheme that includes: 25 days annual leave (rising up to 27 days with service, plus all bank holidays), additional holiday purchasing scheme, contributory pension & employee discount scheme. Macfarlane Group is also dedicated to maximizing every employee's potential, by providing career development plans and pathways in an environment that fosters personal growth and continuous improvement.
How to apply/next steps
This is an urgent appointment whereby we are keen to hire our chosen candidate ASAP. Local interviews shall therefore now be arranged swiftly for any shortlisted candidates. To make an application please simply click apply ensuring that your CV is up to date and relevant. Please note that all shortlisted candidates can expect to hear back from us within ten working days of making their application. If you do not therefore hear back within that timeframe, please assume that your application has not been successful on this particular occasion.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE