Senior PPC Manager
If you're Paid Search expert with excellent commercial experience in a user-focused, fast-paced environment this is the role for you!
If you have a passion for PPC and want to drive the strategy for this growing business this is a great opportunity. This tech company are a very successful business who are continuing to expand across all areas and heavily investing in their digital function - this Senior PPC Manager role will own this area of the business, working closely with the analyst so analytical capability and the ability to come up with actionable insights would be really beneficial! They are a well-known business whilst still having a start-up culture so it's a great place to grow and progress your career whilst taking on more responsibility.
As the Senior PPC Manager you can be expected to:
* You will develop and implement the paid search strategy for the company globally by working with the local markets and ensuring best practice and rolling out Adwords innovation
* You will manage all paid search suppliers and including Google and Bing
* You will drive prioritisation and ensure tests are producing accurate data, working collaboratively with the Solutions teams and Marketing teams to communicate the results across the wider business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Commercial experience of managing PPC campaigns
* Experience managing a team of PPC specialists
* Ideally a numerical or marketing degree
* Excellent communication skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* £45,000 - £55,000
* Benefits including a bonus scheme and other perks