Our client based in Leeds city centre is currently looking fr an experienced PPC executive to scale up and optimise their PPC activity. You will be highly skilled and analytical and looking to take the next step in your career development. You will be focused on managing and optimising their paid search engine accounts to drive profitable growth.
This is a key role in the Digital team reporting to the Head of Digital, with responsibility to drive growth across search and other paid channels.
* Create Google AdWords and Bing ads accounts and campaigns in line with best practices.
* Ongoing account management to ensure CPA and volume targets are achieved.
* Reporting of campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI.
* Competitor monitoring & analysis, using insights gained to improve business performance.
* Plan and implement tests and learn across all activity to enhance performance.
* Generate performance insights via the use of analytical tools (mainly Google Analytics)
* Maintain compliance with regulations and AdWords/Bing ads policies.
* Maintain a good relationship with AdWords/Bing ads Account Managers.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders.
* Creative and proactive approach to problem solving.
Key Skills and Experience
* Highly proficient in the use of Google AdWords and Bing Ads – ideally certified in both
* Methodical and proactive approach to account management
* Experience of working in a KPI driven environment
* Well-versed using AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor.
* Highly numerate and analytically minded – able to draw meaningful conclusions to boost performance
* Proficient in Excel is essential.
* A creative thinker with a competitive edge.
* Excellent communication skills
* Typically, a minimum of 2 years` experience managing large scale PPC campaigns.
* £25K to £35K per annum
* Up to 10% performance bonus
* 22 days holiday (increasing on length of service)
* Company pension scheme
* Death in service benefit
* Freedom to own campaigns and devise strategy
* A realistic opportunity to further your career
* Client-side multi-brand organisation
* Fast growing business in financial services
* 4pm finish on Fridays
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy