Our client is an international company and we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of all major digital projects.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, tech-savvy and comfortable managing a successful ecommerce website.
• Manage the digital contribution to the overall Marketing plan, developing campaigns that align with customer engagement goals.
• Oversee the Social Media strategy, managing the content schedule, ensuring posts are captivating and consistent.
• Management and execution of all stages within the Email Campaign lifecycle from planning the customer journey through to content writing, delivery and analysis. Ensure the effective optimisation of campaign activity through knowledge of segmentation and targeting techniques.
• Management of the website CMS, administering content updates and paying attention to site speed, quality score, sales conversion, UX & UI.
• Tracking, analysis and reporting of website and campaign performance using Google Analytics.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts to improve online visibility and competitive edge.
• Acquire insight into online marketing trends to keep strategies up-to-date.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Previous Digital Marketing experience (2+ years) within an e-commerce environment essential.
• Experience of creating international campaigns (Iberia, Poland, France, Benelux).
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Experience using ESP’s to create automated campaigns centred around customer journeys, knowledge of MyEmma or Mail Chimp advantageous.
• Strong working knowledge of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn & Twitter.
• Experience of using google analytics.
• Customer focused with the ability to understand their needs and develop ideas to translate these into engaging online activities.
• CMS experience with knowledge of Open Cart platform, advantageous.
Personal Attributes Required:
• Strong written skills with exceptional attention to detail when creating/reviewing copy, essential.
• Analytical, commercially astute, self-reliant with the ability to work on their own initiative within a team environment.
• Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills with the ability to manage ad-hoc requests alongside own projects.
If that you would like to know more about this role then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on (phone number removed)!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy