SEO Executive- HTML, BrightEdge, Majestic
A leading eCommerce business based in Liverpool is looking for an SEO executive who will be reporting into the SEO manager to support the technical development of web projects and contribute to the growth in organic search.
You will have a good understanding of technical SEO requirements with hands-on experience on e-commerce websites from either an agency or client background. You will be confident and excited to take on technical SEO projects and have a passion for own development in technical SEO.
As an SEO executive your responsibilities will include regular SEO bug reporting and delivery of findings to internal stakeholders also you will conduct daily monitoring of technical issues flagged by Google and our other tools and work to fix them. You will also create and present monthly technical SEO.
The successful SEO executive will be:
* Highly interested in digital marketing and experience in fast-paced environments
* Highly proficient with data and equally strong with accuracy and documentation
* Experienced with Google Search Console
* Excellent communicator (email, MS Office, discussion)
* Understand advanced SEO tools including Search Metrics, BrightEdge, Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Deep Crawl, on Crawl
* Experienced in SEO, with industry experience either agency or client-side (2 years+)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an SEO executive to join a fast-growing business that offers training and progression to their staff to stay ahead of the curve.
Click APPLY NOW to find out more and make your application
SEO executive- Liverpool - BrightEdge