Head of Marketing - Salary of £60,000 - £75,000 - Wimborne
€60,000 - €75,000 aastas
Digital Marketing Jobs UK
Wimborne Minster, Wimborne BH21, UK
Turunduse / Reklaami / PR
Töö kirjeldus - job description.
Our client, a leading Financial Services company, are currently looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to join their team. You will direct and lead the design, development and implementation of the marketing strategy to support sales and customer retention. Financial Services experience is required for this role. This is an executive level role within the business.
* To direct and lead the management and development of the company’s product range.
* To oversee the Marketing department.
* Responsible for marketing budget.
* Responsibility for all data protection matters within your area of the business as an information owner.
* Devise a costed marketing strategy for the company based on its customer profile, target markets and business objectives.
* Implementation of the strategy using the available resources.
* Optimise delivery of all external communications including digital, direct, PR and traditional media to drive brand awareness and generate sales opportunities.
* Own the relationships with affinity partners and marketing agencies.
* Analyse data from marketing campaigns, understand their effectiveness and adapt future marketing activities in response to this.
* Ensure that all products are accompanied by well written and effective collateral which meets all regulatory requirements and the information needs of customers and intermediaries.
* Knowledge of Marketing and Sales which typically would be acquired by a relevant degree and/or marketing qualification plus at least 10 years’ experience in a marketing and sales environment.
* Financial Services background (ideally within the mortgage and savings arena)
* 27 days holiday, plus the Bank Holidays.
* Annual bonus.
* Generous pension (Upto 10%)
* Cash back health scheme.
If you are interested in the Head of Marketing role, or would like more information, please submit a copy of your CV or contact.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency