Relocation Opportunity -The location detailed is not the location that this role is based within, however the client is keen to attract talent that works in this region.
Head of Marketing | Retail | Relocation Opportunity
Have you ever considered a relocation to an amazing location in the UK? This is an opportunity to do just that.
Zachary Daniels are looking to speak with commercial Marketing Managers and Heads of Marketing from a Retail background, open to relocation or living away in the week, who would be interested in a senior role leading the marketing team for a national retailer who have been one of the success stories in recent years
About the role
The role has arisen as the business is looking for someone to come in and take the lead in how the marketing department challenges the business across all channels including online & digital.This is a very hands on role and you will need to be able to demonstrate you can adapt in a very fast paced environment. The role reports into the CEO and will have huge amounts of autonomy in an environment where there is no red tape to cut through.
• Create and deliver on a data-driven marketing strategy across multiple channels, within a challenging and competitive market
• Manage and develop a team across all aspects of marketing
• Ensuring that the brand is at the forefront of any new/innovative developments in marketing
• Analyse customer behaviour to develop optimum customer journeys
• Developing and implementing Marketing Activity plans, identifying opportunities to increase sales and create brand awareness
• Understanding market activity and establishing processes to monitor key competitor activities
• Identifies new innovative opportunities within marketing and communication media
• You will have a proven track record of success in strategic brand building within retail environment with a strong product focus
• Experience within a dynamic retail environment
• Be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of both online and traditional marketing and can demonstrate ROI
• Have a strong commercial focus and an ability to successfully align with commercial teams
• Exceptional leadership skills and a track record of developing marketing professionals
Please apply today for a confidential discussion around the opportunity in more detail.