Role: Group Head of Marketing
Salary: Highly Competitive + Excellent Benefits
My key client, a highly established yet evolving multinational organisation are currently seeking a highly driven Group Head of Marketing to be located outside Maidenhead.
The Group Head of Marketing will play a key role in looking after all Marketing across 3 sites brands, for one of my client’s biggest subsidiaries in the UK. We are seeking a digital focused and commercially savvy marketeer for this position.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
* Taking responsibility for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy
* Promote and develop the brands image and reputation amongst customers and clients
* Oversee and maintain continuous dialogue and feedback with key internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that the business communicates in a consistent, professional and prompt fashion.
* Looking after budgets and taking into account profit and loss.
As the Head of Marketing, ideally you will possess the following experience:
* Broad and generalist digital marketing background
* People management experience
* Excellent social and presentation skills
* Experience in managing multiple marketing projects
* Able to operate with a high level of autonomy and authority
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work collaboratively within a team
If you feel you possess the key skills and experience mentioned above and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please click 'ApplyNow’.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries)