A Digital Marketing Executive is required to join an amazing e-commerce, luxury skincare brand based in the North West. Due to significant growth, they are now one of the biggest brands in their market with their product sold in over 90 countries.
You will benefit from fantastic internal and external training opportunities, the opportunity to work with a well-known brand stocked in all of the major retailers such as Boots and Superdrug, a fun & driven working environment, early finish Fridays, travel the UK on beauty related events and a generous staff discount.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to drive their digital presence forward with an emphasis on brand awareness, global reach and ability to monetize platforms such as Instagram & other social channels. You will also be heavily involved with PPC, SEO, CRM, database growth and management and optimizing sales on their new ecommerce platform. You will coach and lead and be a team player.
* Previous experience with SEO, PPC, CRM, Organic, Paid Social, CRM,
* Experience in overseeing influencer outreach campaigns.
* Track record of setting and reporting results based targets.
* Highly passionate about beauty, e-commerce and social media marketing.
* A keen interest in beauty
* Ideally experience within a beauty business or
* Possess strong organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Industry understanding and experience in contract negotiation.
* Creative-edge & strong attention to detail but also have the ability to see the bigger picture
* Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
If this sounds like you I’d love to hear from you! Interviews are taking place imminently so please apply quickly to avoid missing out.
Keywords: beauty / cosmetics / makeup / haircare / fashion / FMCG / social media / digital marketer / digital marketing / luxury / food / spirits / apparel / e-Commerce/ eCommerce / Shopify / Magneto