A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing SEO executive to join our well established client in Bourne End on a full time basis. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ SEO and Website Content experience.
- The successful Digital Marketing SEO executive will be responsible for creating website content and successful SEO strategies.
- Have an ability to conduct keyword research and content audits to guide content teams
- The Digital Marketing SEO Executive must have an ability to optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy as well as have a proactive approach with innovative ideas on ways to improve the company brand.
- Direct off page optimisation projects (e.g. link building)
- The Digital Marketing SEO executive must have an ability to carry out brand representation using their excellent content and copywriting abilities.
- Must be able to keep up with the latest innovative SEO and Marketing trends.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience creating exciting content with an excellent knowledge of SEO
- A strong knowledge and ability to use standard and current SEO practices
- Must be creative with a passionate and driven mind-set.
- A strong ability to use Google Analytics and Web Master and PPC experience is desirable
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
Salary and Benefits:
£(phone number removed). Depending on experience.
Profit related bonus
Regular company social events