Are you an outgoing, bubbly person who is passionate about Marketing?
Do you have experience as a Content and SEO Executive?
Are you confident in your skills and are you able to work based on your own initiative?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then this is the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a passionate Content and SEO Executive to join their dynamic and fast paced team as they are in a period of growth! The candidate must be able to coordinate Content and SEO efforts, including exciting content creation, onsite and offsite optimisation, brand representation and be a fantastic communicator!
Job title: Content & SEO Executive
Location: Bourne End
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary range: £22-28k dependant on experience
· Content Creation using successful SEO strategies
· Conduct keyword research and content audits to guide content teams
· Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy
· Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link-building)
· Brand representation with content and copywriting
· Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
· Proven experience is needed as you will be creating exciting content; you will need excellent knowledge of SEO
· Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organisational and leadership skills
· Fantastic creative skills with a passionate and creative mindset
· PPC experience
What they can give YOU in return:
· An awesome working environment in a newly renovated, modern office
· 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year
· Pension Scheme contributions
· Profit related bonus
· Regular company social events
· On-site parking
· Structured Professional Development Review scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy