Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Temp (Potential to turn Perm)
Social Media Customer Service Colleague
* Providing customer service by responding to and resolving customer questions and issues.
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of communication in line with Contact Centre and brand guidelines for both verbal (Call Observation review) and written contacts.
* Promote an ‘EDLC’ way of working in everything you do to deliver a ‘WO4L’ benefit.
* Proactively highlight to your line manager areas in the Contact Centre where processes, policies and ways of working can be improved to enhance the overall customer experience, and drive positive business change.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Customer-focussed with previous experience of working in a Customer Service Contact Centre environment.
* Basic knowledge of all Social Channels and formats.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
* Have a positive outlook, with a ‘can-do’ and ‘win/win’ attitude.
* Sound decision making skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking.
* A quick learner.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer.
* Share Information and work comfortably within a team.
* Basic computing skills.
Closing date is 25.7.19
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Job Types: Full-Time, Temporary with potential to turn perm.
Salary: £8.50 /hour