Senior Social Advertising Manager / Social Media Manager
Digital Marketing Jobs UK
Turunduse / Reklaami / PR
Töö kirjeldus - job description.
Job Title: Senior Social Advertising Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
The Company is looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
You will be responsible for the effective planning and execution of their client’s activity, alongside other digital marketing channels, in order to drive annual business objectives.
You will be dedicated to driving social performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client’s social strategy. Primarily through Facebook, but including opportunities on Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms.
You will require strategic input to define ways of working to drive greater efficiencies in how the team operates, as well as increase the delivery of their performance campaigns, and will play a vital part in defining and supporting Social best practice through working closely with the Network (community).
What you’ll be doing?
* Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation of Paid Social campaigns across key clients within the channel team
* Responsible for client accounts, following Paid Social best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
* Play active role in defining Paid Social best practice and scalable processes
* Advocate the client’s Paid Social strategy and support members of the team where required
* Stay up to date with new market tools and Paid Social opportunities, which would support client strategy or their product offering, and share with wider team
* Work together with wider teams to deliver account development plans for each client to sustain and grow client performance
* Provide campaign reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns.
* Share learnings with the wider Paid Social, Display, PPC and Analytics teams to drive performance and efficiencies
* Ensure client reports are delivered on-time and accurately
* Provide direction and guidance to Paid Social Executives and Managers to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
* Direct line manage a team of Paid Social Executives and Managers, managing monthly 1:1s and Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPRs), mentor new team members to become operational in their roles quickly and efficiently
* Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel
* Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
* Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of sales support delivery from the team as required / requested by the sales team
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Paid Social advertising
* Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
* A mathematical and analytical mind
* Exceptional client service skills
* Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Proven track record of working to deadlines
* Proven time management skills
* Clear passion for digital marketing and social media
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
* 25 days holiday a year
* Annual performance bonus
* Sale commission
* Recruitment referrals bonus
* Gym membership contributions
* Ride to Work scheme
* Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
* Season ticket loan
* Share options following six months of employment
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Manager, Advertising Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Digital Advertising Manager, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Website Editor, Website Administrator, Website Admin, Social Media, Website Content Manager may also be considered for this role