A fantastic opportunity working on behalf of one of the worlds largest retail companies you will be responsible for delivering exceptional Customer Service over the phone and on web chat to the German market.
* Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service in German speaking countries.
* Building rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; payment, tracking and product information
* Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries.
* Identifying ways to improve processes to improve brand loyalty and the customer service and experience.
* Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
What we need from you:
* Proficient (verbal & written) in German, with advanced in English.
* Able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm.
* Flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business at the busiest time of year.
* Able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
* Excellent computer literacy.
* Previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
Hours: 40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern
* Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
* City centre location.
* Onsite gym, yoga room and cafe.
* 28 days annual leave.
* Employee discounts scheme.
* Pension scheme.
* Excellent relocation package.
* Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
* Professional development opportunities.
Belfast a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Interested? please click apply or call Helen on (phone number removed)