JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 20 days plus bank holidays, free parking, a fun atmosphere,
An excellent opportunity has arisen for driven and energetic individuals to join a well-established company in Hull as they look to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. They are international in scale and are grown significantly over the past few years.
They are now looking to continue their growth by bringing in a Digital Marketing Executive to let more potential customers know about their excellent products and services.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will report to Marketing Manager and be responsible for;
* Conduct keyword research and collaborate with other team members to ensure correct keywords are used
* Provide insight from online campaigns that can shape offline activity.
* Manage all PPC activity including search, display and retargeting campaigns
* Take ownership of all PPC accounts, including Google Ads and Bing.
* Daily optimisation & testing of campaigns and bids.
* Plan and brief creative for display ads.
* Oversee SEO strategy, monitoring and implementation, to include:
* Oversee marketing strategy, including online review strategy.
To be the successful Digital Marketing Manager you will have;
* Commercial experience in a search focused role.
* Proven experience and success of managing search campaigns.
* Proven Search Engine Optimisation experience
* Knowledge of and experience with SEO tools.
* Be data driven and have a good understanding of ROI measurements
* Good understanding of website design and CRO/UX principles
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on (phone number removed).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Sales & Marketing, Engineering and IT roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 7/14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful