A Senior UX Designer is required, based in Glasgow. Excellent knowledge and experience in design strategy and solutions, best practice web, mobile and assistive technologies, and excellent client and team management.
Position: Senior UX Designer - Permanent
Salary: Circa £45,000
First Achieve are working with an exciting and innovative software engineering firm. Based in Silicon Valley, they have a development centre in Glasgow which is on the lookout for a breakthrough Senior UX Designer to join their growing success.
You will have proven background working directly with clients to outline the UX and Design strategy and plans. You will be a hands-on designer, able to sketch high level and detailed UX/UI solutions using Figma. You will demonstrate a background in project management, client and team management and budgeting.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, discretionary annual bonus of up to 15%, 35 days holiday, company pension scheme, healthcare and all the other fun perks that come with working for a modern and developing tech company.
* Preferably qualified in design, with an extensive and eclectic portfolio spanning multiple clients and industry sectors.
* A proven background in technical UX design.
* Ability to showcase you experience in meeting with clients a senior stakeholder, with the ability to communicate complex design processes, opinions and ideas.
* Experience managing large scale projects.
* Has worked across multiple disciplines and internal / external teams.
* A background in the digital / tech sector is a huge advantage.
* Experience using Figma.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Coordinate the development and design of web and mobile UX projects.
* Outline the client’s business and user requirements.
* Conduct audience analysis and user stories.
* Undertake competitor research and present recommendations.
* Produce design solutions that meet agreed specifications
* Create designs in static and prototype form
* Complete user testing
* Manage design projects, working with internal teams through the planning, design, and development phases, to budget and within deadlines
* Collaborate with new business pitches
To be considered for the position, we ask that you can provide clear and varied examples of your previous work, including wireframing, prototypes and as much diversity of designs as possible.
First Achieve was founded on the concept of being much more than a recruitment agency. With businesses and job seekers becoming increasingly frustrated by standard industry practices, we developed a fresh approach to matching candidates and organisations who share a common goal.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV and portfolio of work. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on (phone number removed)