An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior UX & Interaction Designer to join a global company in their Dublin office. Reporting to the head of the UX your role will focus on enhancing the user experience the customer’s experience is as positive as possible.
· Collaborate well within a multidisciplinary team to provide a combination of strategic direction and direct engagement on project deliverables.
· Drive UX standards forwards, offering project guidance and connecting the team to the wider organisation.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive increased value and appreciation of design within the organisation.
· Deliver a high-quality user experience and interaction design across the Digital Transformation portfolio.
· Evaluate user requirements to form a deep understanding of project scope, user needs, and design requirements.
· Collaborate with the strategy, product and engineering teams to rapidly develop concepts and prototype ideas.
· Present design ideas using storyboards, user flows, wireframes, design mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how systems function and flow from early stage concepts through to complex system and platform designs.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will:
· Have 6+ years’ experience as a UX designer, with 2+ years’ experience leading projects across design or multidisciplinary teams.
· Be insightful and creative with an enthusiasm for digital transformation.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline; a master’s degree is preferred.
· Have demonstrable experience of designing compelling digital products using a full range of UX skills from research through to information architecture, data design and final design delivery.
· Have experience in directing and motivating project teams, mentoring designers, inspiring teamwork and driving a team toward exceptional work.
· Experience working on complex/financial systems within an enterprise level environment.
The successful candidate will benefit from a generous renumeration and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business