Product & Marketing UI/UX Designer
Oxford, United Kingdom
Our client is changing the way software is developed. They build products that have the potential to be used by every software developer in the world. They are automating a lot of repetitive coding tasks in order to make code safer, better, and cheaper to produce, letting developers concentrate on the real challenges.
Our cleint were founded in 2016, and the following year we raised $22 million in Series A investment to support our growth.
Our client promote an environment in which we not only support and learn from each other but also motivate one another to push the boundaries in our own specialisms. They strongly believe that diversity is important for a modern business, and that when different opinions, backgrounds and life views meet, better results are obtained.
They ask a lot from our teams, but in return, we look after you. We offer a host of benefits including free daily lunches and snacks, 8% non-contributory pension, and flexible working hours.
* Advance the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for products.
* Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
* Build out custom webpages and later this year design and create a totally new web experience for our client.
* Create images, infographics, illustrations for web, social, email and other marketing purposes.
* Work closely with the marketing team on prioritization of new activities, related to upcoming roadmap items.
* Help develop and maintain our digital assets and online platforms.
* Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. Have opinions and make an impact through your creative ideas and high quality execution.
* Proactively promote our internal brand guidelines at every stage of each project in order to provide a consistent company image.
* Collaborate closely and proactively manage requirements and expectations to produce production ready deliverables.
* Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
* Three or more years of UI and UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for developer-centric applications.
* Experience building websites using standard CMS platforms.
* Experience of working in an Agile project management environment.
* Work with stakeholders to define requirements and design complete user experiences that meet stakeholder needs and vision.
* A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
* Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
* You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world of advanced code analysis
* Free lunch and snacks
* Competitive salary
* Private health and dental plan
* 8% non-contributory pension
* 25 days annual leave
* Flexible working hours