Job Title: Social Media Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting, brand new opening for a Social Media Account Manager due to the recent expansion of our client.
You will have opportunity to work across a range of top-tier global B2B and B2C brands, optimising the businesses content and campaigns through Organic and Paid Social Media channels. But in the first instance will be the social lead on a new consumer brand which is currently being on boarded. They require an always on agile and super creative approach to their social channels.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working within the account team, reporting in to an Account Director. In your day to day you’ll be working on all things Social – from planning, implementing and running client campaigns, to writing and planning clients social budgets and content calendars. You will also monitor and report on campaign performance; aligning to campaign objectives and taking an always on optimising approach. You will work closely with the creative and content teams, leading ideation and refining content to be optimised on social channels.
What experience you’ll need:
* We would ideally want around 3-4 years’ experience in similar role and at least some experience within agency landscape
* Social Media management experience in both Organic and Paid campaigns.
* Experience managing Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Snapchat for B2C clients (B2B experience would be valued also)
* Experience in leading the monitoring and reporting on campaign performance, and producing detailed reports.
* Confidence in optimising social strategies, content & existing campaigns by providing recommendation reports to clients
* Awareness of influencer programmes and projects; from influencer identification to relationship and campaign management.
* Need to be confident in working with and briefing creative content teams.
* Awareness of Social platforms capabilities and changing requirements.
* Experience of working with client teams and management platforms (e.g. Hootsuite/Sprout Social) to effectively manage and community manage social channels
* Financial management encompassing day to day finance processes and development of all project and retainer budgets and internal forecast management.
* Experience running Google Ads Search and Display campaigns would also be advantageous
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy