DIGITAL MARKETING / SEO EXECUTIVE
UP TO £32,000 PER ANNUM + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Get Recruited is recruiting on behalf of a reputable and expanding business in Manchester. The business is now seeking a SEO Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining an innovative and thriving team at the ground level with plenty of opportunity to develop with them. You will support the Digital Marketing Manager with a full range of SEO activities. This will include managing and implementing strategies for both on-page and off-page optimisation.
* Carrying out detailed keyword research, making recommendations.
* Performing on-page optimisation.
* Develop & perform link-building ideas and strategies to attract links from new websites, regional press and high authority media.
* Work alongside marketing department to assist with content/blog strategy.
* Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits, including recommendations.
* Keep up-to-date with latest industry developments and ensure your recommendations fit within these
* Liaise with key stakeholders and partners, reporting on performance.
* Promote and comply with legislation and policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
* Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
* Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of the business.
* Understanding of marketing best practices and techniques
* Knowledge of developments in marketing
* Familiarity with technical SEO
* SEO copywriting skills and knowledge of content strategies
* Education to degree level or equivalent
* Experience within a SEO focused role
* Experience with both on-page and off-page optimisation
* Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, SemRush, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
* Up to £32,000 Per Annum depending on experience
* Generous holidays + half a day for your birthday
* Private Healthcare
* Dress down days
* Subsidised gym membership
* Regular staff social events
* Discounted legal services
* Close to local transport links
* Team nights out
* Strong training, progression and development opportunities
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.