Following further investment into the Marketing department this year, Nurseplus are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a keenness to learn, to support our Digital & Brand Manager in delivering key projects and KPIs at a critical stage of our evolving digital strategy. We are looking for someone who is creative and motivated, to work with the team to elevate a great performance so far in 2019, within this crucial part of the business.
What is the job?
* Create and deliver a range of multi-channel digital marketing initiatives to drive candidate applications across all channels
* Implement engaging and industry related online digital marketing, including website, social media, email, blogs, video and more
* Work to develop the Nurseplus website and social media content including the use of video and paid advertising
* Support digital acquisition strategies through individual campaigns. Managing project requirements and ensuring continual improvement in terms of our brand message, process, communication, effectiveness and cost
* Track and analyse these campaigns to ensure they are achieving positive results, engagement levels and meeting key objectives
* To assist the rest Marketing team with some exciting new plans and strategies where necessary
* Strong understanding of social media channels and digital platforms
* Skills/experience in videography and photography
* Photoshop (or other editing software) skills/experience
* Excellent communication both written and verbal; strong attention to detail and ability to proof read marketing communications/materials for accuracy and thoroughness
* Must be able to work as part of a team and autonomously and manage own workload
* 1+ years’ experience in current role
* Marketing/Digital Marketing degree or qualification
* PPC & SEO knowledge and some experience in running successful campaigns
* Google Analytics suite knowledge beneficial, but not essential
Benefits of working with Nurseplus
* Salary £25-£26k
* Career development opportunities
* 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years’ service.
* Regular incentive schemes
* Company Healthcare (Medicash)
* Contributory pension scheme
Reporting to Digital & Brand Manager
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.
Nurseplus are a national Nursing and Care Agency with ongoing recruitment opportunities for nurses, healthcare assistants, support workers and community care staff throughout the UK. We offer flexible work nationwide, competitive weekly pay, free training, pension contribution, holiday pay and friendly local support from more than 55 locations around the UK.
By providing great staff, we make a positive difference in people's lives and believe this only works through a holistic approach with our workers, clients, the many vulnerable people we care for and their families