ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING
Our client is a well-established organisation that operates on a global level within Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. Due to growth they are recruiting for an Account Manager within Marketing to join their busy team. You will be based at their Head Office and be part of a cool, dynamic and supportive team. You will work with some global high technology clients so this role is exciting!!
The Account Manager will be responsible for a high volume of content production which will involve: co-ordinating total content programmes in forms of case studies, references, testimonials, press releases, etc. You will be responsible for Project Managing the various Content projects and maintain budgets. Some of the main duties will include:
* Maintain and develop strong client relationships both remotely and occasionally face to face. Project Management of key clients are major part of the role.
* Co-ordinate customer reference materials across various technical client solutions
* Attend and present at Management meetings and attend seminars, conferences, etc.
* Responsible for proof reading content, press releases, copy, etc.
* Manage budgets and all financial aspects – weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
* Attend client meetings and identify new opportunities within the account
* Managing the production of all content
* Identify improvements to the portfolio and referencing programmes
So….the ideal candidate for the Account Manager will have Agency experience and be used to managing client expectations, have worked within B2B and be able to manage a busy workload. The ability to prioritise effectively is important and you will also need a creative and imaginative mind set alongside excellent communication skill. We need a motivated and energetic individual who wants to be part of a fun and successful business. You will liaise with clients on an International level and not be afraid of direct communication. There may be occasional travel.
This really is a fantastic chance to work for a brilliant organisation and to progress your career further. Benefits include: 25 days holiday, gym membership, laptop, mobile, etc