An Award Winning SEO and Social Media Management Agency based in South Yorkshire are looking for a talented social media executive with proven experience in managing social campaigns across multiple platforms to join our growing team.
* To actively work on a number of different client campaigns, and have direct contact with the clients on email, telephone and face-to-face. You will be the main point of contact for your clients.
* To create and implement social media content for a variety of clients in line with their brand guidelines, ensuring accuracy and correct tone of voice.
* To work heavily across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google My Business, LinkedIn.
* To publish content directly on the above platforms, or via our scheduling tool Sendible.
* Curating Instagram and Twitter feeds and creating eye-catching graphics, infographics and content using a range of online platforms.
* To update certain social platforms out of business hours where required (for example, Instagram posts in the evening if it suits the client’s need).
* To assist with the delivery of social media coaching sessions. These include the delivery of presentations to between 5-15 people and one-to-one coaching sessions. All sessions are focussed on social media for beginners.
* To assist the Account Managers with new business proposals, helping to formulate new strategies for potential new clients.
* To provide monthly reports directly to the client.
Essential to the role:
* A good understanding of all the above social media platforms, with a proven track record in managing client campaigns on each one.
* An excellent command of the English language, with accurate grammar and consistently high levels of accuracy.
* The confidence to work independently; to take a client and make it your own.
* A creative mind and an eye for detail.
* A passion for online marketing and social media, with a willingness to learn more.
* A team player.
* To be able to work to strict deadlines.
* A self-starter with strong organisational skills.
Ideal but not essential:
* A strong understanding of Facebook’s ad platform, with experience in creating and executing paid Facebook advertising campaigns.
* A good understanding of third-party scheduling and reporting tools.
* A good understanding of image editing tools.
* A good understanding and previous experience working with bloggers and influencers.
* Educated at degree level or with relevant experience.
What’s in it for you?
* Relaxed work environment.
* Competitive Starting Salary.
* All the support needed to make you a success.
* Casual dress.
* Growing company