We have an excellent full-time opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to join our Bicester based client on a permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities :-
• SEO & SEA –Working alongside digital agency/HQ manage AdWords account, researching and monitoring keyword trends to improve SEO & SEA to drive awareness and web views. Developing monthly reports to track progress and optimise.
• Social - Working alongside social/media agency develop and implement plans for both paid and organic ensuring adequate support and amplification for marketing campaigns whilst also creating and seeding out relevant and authentic social first content. Manage influencer outreach and community management approach to support our CRM strategy.
• Developing, managing and optimising local website landing pages in line with SEA & SEO activity. Working with head office to manage company website.
• Tracking, Analysing & Reporting – Delivering reports on activity from all digital marketing initiatives and reporting back to line manager. Being reactive to trends and working with the Marketing team to improve campaign KPI’s.
• Tracking of marketing spend, ensuring costs are within budget and reallocating digital spend in line with trends.
• Email Marketing –optimising email marketing activity to generate sales, brand loyalty and engagement. Ensuring all campaigns adhere to GDPR regulations.
• LinkedIn – Work with agency to manage lead generation activity via LinkedIn. Supporting with content and assets for the global LinkedIn account. Liaise with stakeholders on schedules and content. Understand brand guidelines and use best practise to optimise and align with marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• Degree in Business or Marketing
• 3-5 years’ experience within digital marketing including SEO/SEA
• Confident using Google Analytics
• Experience with CMS systems to develop website content
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Email Marketing
• Understanding of Data Management (GDPR)
• Tracking, Analysing & Reporting
• Experience using CRM systems (i.e Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions)
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed like our Facebook page - you can do this by typing "Equation Recruitment" into the Facebook search bar, alternatively visit (url removed)
Equation Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you to other suitable vacancies