Contract Marketing Account Manager required now for a market leading agency.
A leading results-driven marketing agency require a contract Marketing Account Manager to support a number of key clients across multiple channels.
Responsibilities & duties:
* Maintaining day to day contact with a key number of clients.
* Reporting on all marketing communications activity regularly against agreed objectives.
* Keeping abreast of new issues/changes in the B2B space including social media and digital marketing
* Overseeing the Account Executives team ensuring individual ownership and responsibility for specific projects
* Responsibility for ensuring all campaigns are executed in line with the relevant processes and procedures
* Motivating the account executive team to fulfil their potential whilst assuming responsibility and accountability appropriate to their position
* Developing and maintaining strong knowledge with key data partners and creative and digital freelancers
* An understanding of direct marketing activities, including; email marketing, social media activity, direct mail, marketing collateral and website/microsites
* Client relationship management
* Exceptional writing skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Self-motivated with an 'over and above’ approach to client delivery
* Minimum of 1 year’s marketing agency experience
* Degree or similar qualification
* A relevant marketing qualification (IDM etc)
Hours of work are Monday-Friday (phone number removed)
Contract duration: 3 months with a view to go permanent.
To find out more please either apply now or contact ABR Talent Limited directly