Mploy Digital are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join a busy Marketing and Communications agency based on the outskirts of Bournemouth. You will be the main Account Manager for one of their biggest accounts.
As a Marketing Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Overseeing the management of campaign delivery which involves reviewing data requests, compiling and sending out communications across Text, Email and DM, via automated systems
* Assisting with the setup of campaigns across all channels
* Reporting writing on response times
* Ensure a strong understanding of all client’s business to enable success
* To work closely with the Account Director and planning in terms of strategy development and implementation
* To deputise for the Account Director when necessary, both internally and with Clients
* To develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client and become the ‘go to’ person for all day to day queries and issues.
Are you a suitable candidate? Our client is looking for the successful candidate to possess the following:
* A proven track record of running effective integrated projects.
* Strong digital skills/Automated Comms experience would be ideal.
* Demonstrates a real knowledge and passion for integrated marketing and keeps abreast of latest developments both for business and personal interest.
* Experienced on working on fast paced accounts and good at managing many different projects at the same time.
* Good Commercial understanding.
* A relentless desire for delivering work on budget, on brief and on time.
* A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement process to maintain quality control across the account.
* Able to form and maintain relationships at all levels.
For further details including salary please contact Ross at Mploy Digital on (phone number removed)