Digital Marketing Manager - Profitable Tech Start-Up
Digital Marketing Jobs UK
Turunduse / Reklaami / PR
Töö kirjeldus - job description.
Digital Marketing Manager - High Growth SaaS Scale-Up - Berkshire - £50,000(Flexible)
Summary of the business & opportunity:
A true software start-up success story who repeatedly out-do their already ambitious targets month by month and year on year. They have hired 20 people in the last year, taking their total head count to 40 people and the hiring requirements are speeding up even further.
They are a product first business, which is highlighted by the fact that they only have one person with a marketing remit and only one sales person currently in the business. They have focused their early years on assembling an incredibly talented tech team which has worked wonders; they have built their active customers up to 700 (global) through organic growth alone. They have another exciting product launch in Q4 this year, which they fully expect will turbo charge their growth even further.
The time has now come to find a bright B2B marketing specialist to catalyse their ambitious exponential growth plans by generating global demand from multi-channel digital campaigns. This role will report into an incoming Head of Marketing and the CEO. Being one of the founding members of the marketing department within the business, the possibilities of rapid progression and shaping a team quickly are highly likely.
* Producing eye-catching, engaging content such as infographics, videos, blogs and more
* Delivering beautifully designed and intelligently crafted emails
* Creating great posts to grow our social media following and engagement
* Generate demand / inbound leads through a true multi-channel digital marketing approach, from Paid Media to Content Marketing
* Helping plan and manage events in the UK and around the world
* Using best-of-breed digital technologies such as HubSpot, Zapier, Umbraco, Google Analytics, HotJar, Adobe XD and more
* Lack of red tape to built an ROI driven digital strategy and freedom to implement it
* Degree educated (ideally a top university)
* Strong cross channel digital marketing experience in B2B, ideally for a growing technology company.
* Self-starter who can hit the ground running.
* Number of years experience is irrelevant if the above criteria is hit!
What will you get in return?
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Top tier pension scheme
* Private Healthcare
* 10% company bonus
* Core hours of 10am-4pm
* Some flexible / remote working offered