RECRUITMENTiQ are working in partnership with Three Media on this newly created role for a Web Designer.
Three Media design and develop cutting edge products for top tier Media and Broadcast Companies. Due to exponential growth, the company is delighted to announce an exciting new opportunity for a Web Designer to join our dynamic team based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years commercial experience in web design, although less will be considered for the right person. They must be able to produce a portfolio or references as appropriate.
The applicant will need to understand business and technical requirements and to translate these to produce wireframes and prototypes that can help deliver the final designs. Applicants are expected to think outside of the box and to deliver innovative solutions.
The individual will be working within a very close and integrated software delivery team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Capture requirements from a Client and /or the internal teams
- Create wireframes, present solution ideas and iterate feedback
- Design and build websites from concept to completion
- Produce graphics and branding
- Ensure all projects run smoothly from start to finish and manage expectations throughout
- Provide training and support to the Client once the project is complete and ready for handover.
- Maintain existing websites while continually improving on others
The individual will be given the chance to be involved in the development life cycle from start to end, with the Company adopting a process that allows every individual from any role to have an input.
Must be eligible to reside and work in the UK
A full/valid UK driving license with your own vehicle is preferable due to the location of our office.
- Strong team player
- Good personality
- Self-motivated with a drive to be successful
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good literacy
- Able to work within a dynamic environment and manage changing priorities
- Self-managing and pro-active
- Flexible in their approach
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Technologies in use:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- C# .Net framework
- MySQL, MongoDB, Mediaflux XODB
- AWS Services
- Selenium Web Driver
- Postman with Chai Assertion library
- Countersoft Gemini Tracker
The company offers a private pension scheme after the initial three-month Probation Period.
20 days holiday plus the all National Holidays (8 Days).
Excellent facilities and environment.
If you think you have what it takes to work in a challenging industry and are passionate and knowledgeable about what you do, please apply today by following the link below