Junior Web Designer
Reports to: Senior Design Manager
Based at: Fleet, Head Office
Looking to start your career in web design?
Or maybe you’re looking to take the next step in your design career?
As a Junior Web Designer at CV-Library you will be part of the awesome online design team, creating digital products for our ever-growing list of clients, designing and developing exciting email campaigns, and delivering and maintaining the CV-Library internal admin site (CRM).
Our supportive team will set you clear objectives to help you progress in your career and develop your skills as a web designer.
What you will be doing day to day?
* Creating bespoke digital products for our clients
* Designing and building email campaigns for our clients, lead generation and internal staff updates
* Designing and building all staff and client newsletters
* Creating web banners for clients and for CV-Library
* Helping to maintain and develop the CV-Library website and its network of sites
* Assisting on maintaining the CV-Library internal admin system (CRM)
What are we looking for?
* Good knowledge of HTML and CSS (we can teach you the rest!)
* A proactive attitude to learning the latest web design techniques
* Great attention to detail so you can spot dodgy spacing and typos
* Confidence, enthusiasm and an innovative approach to design
* Ability to self-manage and commitment to overseeing the full life cycle of designs, from concept and visualisation, through to development and launch
* Work in a true 9 - 5:30 environment where a work life balance is encouraged.
* Fantastic range of additional benefits, discount and freebies from our company Perkbox membership
* Regular company socials and free lunches
* Relaxed dress code and earphones allowed
* Life assurance
* Enrolment into our Workplace pension scheme
* A fridge stocked with Coke, Diet Coke and free fruit (who doesn’t like a balanced diet)