Digital Marketing Executive - Hemel Hempstead - £25,000 plus benefits
We are working with a very attractive business with their UK Head Office based in the Hemel Hempstead area who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team and help in their brand growth. Due to an impressive 2019 so far and are already looking ahead to 2020 they are now wanting to expand their talented and professional Marketing team.
Using your creative flair and ideas you will tasked with full autonomy to deliver projects from concept to completion.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Creation of new content for all web/social pages.
* Working with design teams to create striking artwork.
* Managing the company App and all updates.
* Ensuring the delivery and completion of the marketing plan at all times.
* Managing all paid advertising/ppc/paid social platforms etc.
* Managing all blog content for the company.
Key Experience Required:
* Ideally 2 years Digital Marketing Experience.
* A creative and fresh approach to all digital platforms
* The desire and ability to sell your passion to external agencies ensuring they are on brand with guidelines.
* Proven ability to hit deadlines.
* Excellent copy writing skills
* The desire to bring new and 'out there' ideas.
This truly is a great opportunity for a candidate to develop their skills further, and bring new and creative ideas to the table. Full ongoing development and training will be given