Our client, a well-established marketing agency based in Cirencester, are seeking a vibrant and organised Account Manager with previous field/ experiential marketing experience to join their lovely team. You’ll bring an innovative mindset to the organisation and be responsible for the following:
* Crafting strategic plans to develop client business, from concept through to execution and post campaign analysis
* Managing a busy workload including briefing in brand artwork, booking venues and managing the field staff
* Preparing weekly evaluations alongside producing detailed monthly forecasts for your key clients
To be considered for the role as Account Manager, you will ideally have the following skills & experience:
* Track record of creating high performing experiential brand campaigns across a range of consumer brands
* Previous agency account management experience
* Top notch client liaison and relationship management skills
* Ability to successfully manage budgets to achieve great results
* Previous line management/ leadership experience
* Commercially aware with focus on the financials
The role itself…
Working with a great mix of brands, you will lead on events and exhibitions, roadshows, in-store demonstrations, street sampling and guerrilla marketing activities. With the support of a direct report you will manage a busy workload in a role offering a great deal of variety, pace and progression.
What the company is like…
Joining a passionate team, you’ll have the opportunity to take on a well-established, loyal client base to deliver innovative and highly effective experiential campaigns. With a competitive salary and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – this permanent role truly is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate.
How to apply…?
Think you can bring a fresh perspective to this role? Brilliant - we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with us today on (phone number removed) or drop us over an application. We look forward to hearing from you