PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
· Very collaborative, people influencing and negotiation skills, and ability to gain consensus and manage sensitive situations.
· Proven track record to build productive alliances and forging partnerships for success.
· Result oriented with strong process / systems thinking skills. Strong executive presence and stakeholder relations capabilities.
· Excellent English verbal and writing skills
· Flexible and resilient. Problem solver. Ability to perform under pressure.
· Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with effective time management.
· Demonstrated ability to turn complex ideas into compelling story lines and messaging with creative execution. ensuring best-in- class story line and content development skills.
· Builds and strengthens relevant industry; ability to grasp all aspects of the business including technologies as well as market situation and competitive environment.
· Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
· Ability to manage outside vendors and 3rd party seminar presenters and agencies.
· Minimum educational qualification of bachelor’s or equivalent, while an advanced degree is preferred. BA/BS in Marketing, Business, PR or equivalent preferred.
· Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP, Sharepoint, InDesign etc
· 5 plus years of related working experience; demonstrated skills in integrated communications – including event management & sponsorship, PR and digital communications
· Experience in the food industry a plus
· Relevant working experience in with agencies and other organizations
· Able to travel between 20-30%