• This position requires a PhD in poultry nutrition with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience as either commercial integration or allied industry technical service experience. Masters level applicants will be considered if they have expertise in swine nutrition and at least 5 years of industry experience. The ideal candidate would have poultry experience as well as integrator experience or allied industry technical service.
• Must be knowledgeable in US animal protein industry production practices.
• Candidate ideally would be knowledgeable in the use and application of one or more of the following: enzymes, probiotics and/or betaine.
• Must be an ambitious self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Must be effective at interfacing with the customer and working within a sales team environment, to bring technical solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
• Must be comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
• Strong computer skills, with proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and feed formulation with basic statistical analysis (SAS or JMP) experience a plus.
• Polished written and verbal communication skills (including presentations), both internal and external and can explain technical data to an audience of varying knowledge.