Printimise-, kopeerimise-, skaneerimise ja köitmise tööd.
Valmistamine printimiseks pdf faile ja valdab vastavaid arvutiprogramme.
Mustvalgete ja värviliste jooniste printfailide valmistamine.
Teritooria T OÜ
Värvi 5, Tallinn, Estonia
Täisajaga või osalise ajaga - Full Time or Part Time
Our long-established, award-winning client in the medical nutrition industry is looking for a brand manager to join their marketing team to develop brand marketing strategies for their range of existing and new products. This role will require you to develop creative brand-marketing strategies, using all elements of the marketing mix, including product development, with the overall aim of increasing sales and meeting commercial objectives.
The role is being recruited on an initial 3-6 month contract with the potential of transitioning to a permanent role for the right candidate. This position presents an opportunity to lead the development, design, branding, and promotion of products in the medical nutrition industry for a globally recognised brand.
You will also:
- Define and develop strategies to maximise brand potential
- Execute promotional campaigns professionally and efficiently
- Full budgetary responsibilities for ensuring promotional campaigns are within agreed spending limits liaising closely with all relevant brand team members
- Lead preparation of the brand plan, update and long-range plan (LRP)
- Forecast demand to a high level of accuracy
- Develop and implement specific competitive strategy
- High level tactical planning
- Create and implement consumer and market development strategies
Other desirable attributes:
- Strong commercial acumen including P&L experience
- Product launch experience
- Experience working in consumer marketing
- The ability to demonstrate collaborative/team-working
The ideal candidate would be driven and creative with a passion for brand management, marketing and sales. Experience in the Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical industries is required and a proven track record in a results-driven environment is essential.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you would like to be considered for the position then click 'apply now' so we can take the next steps in developing your marketing career
Leading UK social media management tool
* Exciting entry level Graduate Sales role
* Join the Graduate Sales Academy programme
After your induction you will look to develop new business with leading companies such as Ocado, Mercedes and DFS talking to their marketing directors to help improve social media activity and help manage their presence across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Dealing with incoming leads you will help to qualify opportunities and perform web demos to clients prior to sales meetings. There is a clear progression route into senior sales and then business development within 3 years!
This ambitious tech company is offering a unique management platform to help business manage their social media marketing more effectively. If you’re a graduate with a business or marketing background and have the positivity to thrive in sales, then this role is for you.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
* Qualifying leads
* Web demos
* Talking to marketing directors
* Booking meetings
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Graduate in business or marketing
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
* £24,000 Basic
* £6,000 Bonus
Our well-established and award winning home counties client is looking to expand their digital team and so is on the hunt for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Senior Strategist, the Digital Marketing Manager will already have a good working knowledge of digital presence, forever-changing trends, and be confident in having direct reports in your team.
The Digital Marketing Manager role is a really niche position for someone who has 3-5 years digital/tech experience but also has the passion for growth and development in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
The Digital Marketing Manager will...
* Have relevant experience implementing and optimising paid media
* Knowledge of all Facebook ad types including from a management and set-up point of view
* Expert experience with the Google Display Network
* Google AdWords Qualified
* Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
* Numerate and analytical, to help maximise marketing budgets
* Good communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team as well as possessing self-starter skills
* Strong report writing and presentation skills to showcase results, learnings and ideas back to our clients
The Digital Marketing Manager will...
* Have relevant experience implementing email campaigns
* Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
* A/B testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
* Tracking and reporting email campaigns in order to guide improvements
* Strong report writing and presentation skills to showcase results, learnings and ideas back to our clients
The Digital Marketing Manager will...
* Have proven work experience as a community manager
* Set and implement social media communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
* Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
* Good writing skills
* Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
* Respond to comments in a timely manner
* Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
* Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
* Stay up to date with digital technology trends
* Attention to detail an ability to multi-task
If this sounds like something of interest please get in touch with Jordan @ The Fix Creative for full details
The Fix Creative is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join a market leading PR Agency specialising in international B2B public relations.
The sucessful Account Manager candidate right candidate will:
* Take full ownership of account activity
* Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
* Development of strong client and media relationships - existing and new
* Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press
* Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
* Tracking all jobs and projects, ensure jobs are on time and on budget
* Price negotiations, managing budgets
* Attend regular meetings, update job sheets, track team progress
* The Account Manager will Manage/mentor junior team members
* Travel in the UK and overseas will be required to attend events
We look forward to hearing from candidates who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they may encounter.
Some of the other key skills for the Account Manager role are:
* An exceptional communicator, both presentation, verbal and written skills
* Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
* Strong copywriting
* Good industry knowledge and experience in building influential networks
* Solid project management skills
* Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
Account Manager required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
* Knowledge based learning from within a PR/Marketing agency environment
* Educated to high standard in the field of PR, Marketing, Journalism
* Additional language is desirable - French, German, Italian, Spanish
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Account Manager working for our client, a creative audio-visual marketing agency. This role is suited to someone with a proven track record in agency Account Management.
You will be a major contributor to the agency’s on-going relationships with existing and an increasing stream of new clients. These range from international luxury brands to world-class iconic destinations. You will be liaising with the client’s brand and operations teams, as well as some owners and entrepreneurs.
You will be a senior member of the existing Account Management team in the UK, and liaise with the international team. You will also working closely with the Sales Team in their respective global locations, the Music and Technology teams, and the directors and co-founders of the business.
* Manage existing clients and projects, nurture relationships and solve issues
* Provide quotations and sales documents
* Manage processes and database
* Manage a small team of Client Executives
* Project management
* Brand and marketing savvy
* Tech literate
* Problem solving
* Commercial awareness
* Process driven
You will have a proven track record in Account Management, working with demanding clients and multiple internal departments, with a natural talent for bringing people together to manage projects through to a resolution.
You will have an innate interest in music, and be able to talk credibly about music in general terms.
You will have the ability to excite clients about what we do, spot new opportunities and engage them with your ideas. You will also be an amazing project manager, capable of spinning many plates.
You will have an integrated approach, liaising closely with creative, sales and technical departments. Existing Account Executives will require management and support with new client requests, issues and queries that arise both pre and post-sales.
Based about 8 minutes from Hertford, the office is in a rural location and so your own transport is necessary. The offices are smart and provide a comfortable working environment.
The salary for this role will be from £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, depending upon your experience.
What happens next:
In the first instance, please apply through this advertisement to Mission 4 Recruitment. We are working with our client to find the best candidates on the market. Successful applicants will be invited to meet the Consultant working on the position within the next few days, and we can come to you!
First interviews with the Hiring Manager will be held as quickly as possible as this position is available now. We understand that you may have notice to give so we want to get the ball rolling as quickly as we can. There will be a second interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in
We are looking for candidates who have experience in managing both print and digital marketing activities or managing brand campaigns.
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager for our client, an award-winning agency based in the Essex area.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and driven individual who has a proven background in marketing or account handling. The successful candidate will be responsible for acting as the primary liaison between the client and internal teams.
Duties will include:
* Work within a large client services team to provide professional advice to clients on all aspects of marketing communications, from strategy to delivery
* Develop strong long-term relationships with clients by personal contact
* Liaise with various client departments to understand the marketing cycles of products under your remit
* Write creative briefs and brief internal teams
* Work with internal teams to develop creative work that meets client briefs and can be delivered on time and on schedule
* Work with the Project Management team to develop project timing plans and communicate this to the client
* Manage client expectations of delivery through regular communication (calls, emails, meetings etc.) Alongside the creative team, present creative work to clients in person
* Understand and regularly report on the financial status of projects under your remit
* Grow additional project opportunities on the products under your remit
* Dynamic, creative and motivated with a flexible attitude towards work
* Process driven with a keen eye for detail
* Client focused
* Able to adapt to changing deadlines and briefs
* Ability to predict and solve issues to client’s satisfaction
* Experience of digital and printed media
* Previous work in an agency or client marketing department
* Experience of writing creative briefs and liaising with creative teams
* Experience of managing budgets and reporting on their status
* Minimum GCSE standard English/Maths
* Degree qualified
* PC literate, including MS Office
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers on-going training, development, free parking and a friendly, supportive environment!
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail please contact Samantha Chambers on (phone number removed).
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Braintree, Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website – (url removed) or alternatively find us on social media under ‘@pursuitgroup’. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
My client is a globally recognisable brand who pride themselves on their creative and agile working culture. They have won multiple awards for their marketing campaigns and offer excellent scope for career progression.
This is a full mix, D2C brand management role, reporting into the Senior Brand Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Brand & Product Development, working with various internal teams
* Brand Planning
* P&L Responsibility
* Take the lead on end-to-end brand campaigns
* FMCG brand/product experience a MUST
* Candidates must have excellent stakeholder management experience
* First class communication skills with experience of working within a matrix organisation
UX Designer - Digital Designer
Progression opportunity, UX Research, Prototyping, Wireframing, Agile
Salary based on experience + Benefits + Bonus + Flexible working
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UX Designer to join a growing Digital UX team who are passionate about improving user experience. We’re looking for someone who approaches work with great attention to detail, is proactive in their approach and is excited by effective UX design and can demonstrate relevant work examples.
The company are based in Hampshire near Fareham, Portsmouth and offer a great culture, benefits package and progressive long-term career prospects. They are looking for a talented UX Designer to join their internal Design team at a Jr-Mid level, offering new ideas and perspective, with great scope for progression.
The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes
What do you need?
* 1-2+ years previous experience in a UX, Web Design or Digital Design role.
* A passion for UX, usability and accessibility standards
* Experience of the full project cycle, but specifically the User Research phase.
* Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/InVision/Marvel etc
* Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
* An excellent communicator, able to be customer facing
* You will probably have a personal portfolio demonstrating your work and Design skills
The role offers genuine scope to progress and take on more responsibility in a growing team. The company can offer modem offices, competitive salary based on experience + benefits, bonus and flexible working.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the full details, please apply to this ad or contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
We’re looking for a Mid-Weight Copywriter to take their place in this award-winning Creative department.
The experience we need.
- At least three years’ agency or in-house experience
- Outstanding copywriting craft and an all-round love for the written word
- A good understanding of CRM
- The ability to work as a team with Art Directors and Designers
- The nous to grasp clients’ TOV and demonstrate it
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- Crafting visual solutions across their range of global clients
- Creating mood boards and presentation decks
- Taking ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Guiding junior members of the team
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring clients’ visual style is consistent at all times
- Working with Copywriters to bring ideas to life
- Ensuring digital advertising best practices are always adhered to
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary band for the position pays up to £38k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits.
- Private Health
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- In house therapies - discounted
- Free car parking
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call
Our home counties client is looking for a Conceptual Copywriter with an impressive portfolio as well as decent agency experience working within the B2B B2C sector to join their team!
The successful Copywriter will have:
* Solid and proven experience of working and producing work at the level of a senior team within an agency
* Strong integrated agency experience
* Strong digital innovator, able to expand on traditional briefs and challenge the status quo
* ‘Ideas first’ mentality
* Experience in writing clear, succinct and persuasive copy.
* Experience and understanding of how to deliver communications in our modern omni-channel world, both physical and digital.
This is a great Conceptual Copywriter opportunity to be a part of a worldwide organisation working across a plethora of industries and sectors.
About The Company
Brave, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Creative, Fun… just some of the attributes and values we look for in our people.
We want you to enjoy your working life (and social life) and we believe a strong energised team, working together towards common goals, delivers great work.
Up for the challenge? Get in touch with Jordan @ The Fix
Senior SEO Manager - SME Digital Agency - £40,000-£50,000 + 10% Bonus - (Some Flexible / Remote Working Possible)
Company & Summary
Unique opportunity to become an integral part of the Management team in a growing agency that prides itself on oﬀering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base. Growth has been particularly prevalent in the SEO function and as a result, a Senior SEO Manager is needed to take the lead on organic strategy, get involved in new pitches and motivate a small team of executives whislt working closely with the MD!
You will be responsible for delivering, growing and reporting on the overall success of clients’ SEO campaigns as well as leading a small team to ensure excellent service quality, delivery and continued growth. This role requires someone with organic search expertise, conﬁdence, analytical know-how and a natural communicator. A deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it ﬁts into the overall marketing and digital mix are also important.
* Line manage 2-3 members of the team providing clear direction in all manners relating to SEO/Content
* Train, mentor and inspire SEO team
* Manage delivery of SEO process & strategy by the SEO team via project management software
* Improve eﬃciencies and capabilities of SEO team
* Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget and on time
* Be at the forefront of SEO knowledge and actively participate in the SEO community
* Constantly reﬁne SEO process and activities to ensure it remains market leading/cutting edge
* Strong technical and analytics experience
* Strong link building and content marketing experience
* Own the relationship of key SEO clients and oversee all other accounts
* Focus on retaining clients, growing accounts and upselling additional services
* Oversee production of monthly reports to all clients
* Attend and lead key client review meetings
* Contribute to new business pitches
* Report monthly on the performance of the SEO business unit to senior management team
* Involvement in identifying the need for, and recruiting, additional team members
* Demonstrate commercial awareness and contribute to ﬁnancial targets
* Conduct team appraisals/reviews for SEO Executives.
How will you be rewarded?
The agency understand that in order to find someone of high quality in a tough talent market, they need to offer a competitive London level salary along with some attractive perks. This includes:
* 10% Agency bonus
* 25 days’ holiday
* Allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development
* Sensible work/life balance
* Free breakfast
* Team lunches
* Wellness programme
* Industry meetups,
* A friendly, fun and sociable team
Based only 22 mins from Central London in a lovely Hertfordshire town. There is a satellite office available too for the occasional day in London
Job Title: SEO Specialist
Location: Manchester (Central)
Skill Set/Tech: SEO, SEM & Content .
My client is an award-winning Digital Agency based in a swanky office in the heart of Manchester. What separates them from any other agency? Their team is made up of a self-motivated digital experts, who's core values are built on respect, trust and partnerships. They are seeking a smart, ambitious SEO Consultant to join their expanding team. So, if you're driven by results and want to be a leader in your industry......this could be a GREAT opportunity for you to kickstart your career.
This role will be best suited to a junior SEO specialist who will be supporting the SEO efforts and working closely with the Consultant to lead SEO efforts of cross-channel client campaigns. You will need to be a great communicator as you will be working as part of our established in-house team and often collaborating with other departments to strengthen our brand.
They have a variety of clients expanding across a huge rage different sector. The client is looking for individuals that want to get the best out of their company and have a drive to progress within their career! You just need to have a keen eye for detail, be super organised and have an informative professional approach with your clients and wider team up to date and aware of everything.
1+ years' experience in an organic search role
Good understanding of analytics suite
Previous experience in Keyword research & search trend analysis
Proven track record in content audits & On-site optimisation
Ambitious with a drive to succeed
Technical SEO audits
Excellent level of written and spoken English
Personal budget/fund for your professional development at the company
Flexible working hours and remote working options
Excellent location and a modern funky office space.
Fun, energetic and likeminded workforce.
Regular team socials - anything you suggest!
Holiday increase - the longer you're there, the more holidays you get!
An environment that is invested in health and wellbeing - holds regular fitness classes.
One to one with directors to help progress your career
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with strong content creation and SEO skills? If so, CV Screen has the role for you?
An experienced Digital Marketing Executive, with excellent content / copywriting skills, strong SEO knowledge, ideally, some PPC exposure, is required by a leading Marketing Services company based near High Wycombe. A salary of up to £28,000 is offered plus a profit-share bonus, pension and regular social events!
Working closely with experienced team members, you will work across 3 brands and you will have the opportunity manage the content creation, onsite and offsite optimisation, brand position and cover some paid search activities.
The Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Extensive previous digital / online marketing experience
- Strong copywriting, SEO and PPC knowledge
- Excellent off-page optimisation skills
- Any exposure to PPC / Paid Search would be great.
Basic salary to £28,000 plus benefits
nr High Wycombe
Please email your CV to Graham at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on (phone number removed) for more details.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.