Content Marketing Manager (AdTech)
This award winning up and coming start up is looking for a Content Marketing Manager with a passion for producing engaging written content that attracts and retains customers, with experience in the AdTech industry.
• Writing rich content that attracts a qualified audience (blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, articles etc).
• Use SEO practises to optimise articles and increase visibility.
• Research and produce content for events, awards and op-ed to build my clients’ brand awareness.
The successful Content Marketing Manager (AdTech) will have/be:
• A compelling Portfolio.
• A deep understanding of an AdTech audience.
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Content Marketing Manager (AdTech) then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch
They create personalised and high quality customer experiences driven by amazing people, outstanding tech and streamlined processes.
They started out as a little fish in a big pond, with just 20 staff in 2013 and of them, just 1 developer! Fast forward 6 years and they’re a team of 450. Their in-house development team is 60-strong, and they are constantly bolstering their systems and implementing new and exciting tech to make sure they're offering a service that’s the best it can be.
And this really is just the beginning.
As a UX/UI Designer
You will be working towards the implementation of their newly created UI across both our website and customer application forms. Working closely alongside the wider design team and with their front-end developers, you’ll be involved with creating great webpages and illustrations to complement the customer journey. In addition to this you will also have the opportunity to get involved with the UX testing, general problem solving and generating ideas to continue creating those exceptional experiences for each of their customers. You’ll be joining a growing close-knit creative team, as part of the wider technology department who are on an exciting journey.
You create pixel perfect design and have excellent vector illustration skills. Understanding the importance of mobile first design and will be proven in creating top quality websites. The right person will already be using the likes of sketch day-to-day and has key skills in typography & designing web banners.
If you're interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply within
Location: Singapore Type: Permanent Salary: £25.00 - £50.00 Per Hour
Part-time Tutor required for two children aged 10 & 12, located in Singapore, £25 - £50 per hour, Start ASAP A busy professional family residing in Singapore is seeking a Tutor who is able to support the educational needs of their two children. As a Tutor, you will be required to oversee and support the children's education. The children both attend the Singapore American School and are making steady progress. The Tutor will need to mentor and support academics and personal development. The working schedule will be Monday - Friday from 4 pm - 8 pm and a few hours either on Saturday or Sunday. The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker, educated to degree level or studying towards this. Candidates holding a teaching qualification (PGCE or equivalent) is desired. The candidate should be confident in delivery and supporting the curriculum taught at the international school. The role is offered as a live out position and suited to candidates already residing in Singapore. The hourly rate offered is from £25 per hour - £50 per hour and will reflect the skills and qualification of the Tutor. Package: Salary up £50 per hour 5 - day working schedule from 4 pm - 8 pm Requirements: Native English Speaking Tutor Qualified, professional and experienced A great mentor and role model Available to start ASAP
English Native Tutor is required for the boy 5 years old in Antibes, France.
DUTIES: English language development
LOCATION: Antibes, France
SCHEDULE: 9 am - 12 pm, 3 hours a day, Monday-Friday, 25th of June - August
Location: Moscow, Russia Type: Permanent Salary: £900 - £1,100 Per Week
Full-time native English Governor required for B4 located in Moscow, £900-£1100 per week. Start September 2019. A wonderful returning family residing in Moscow is seeking a professional, fun and active native English Governor for their 4-year-old son to assist with the education and recreational activities. The boy already attends an English School and the family requires a Governor who will be able to further his development. The Governor is required to provide fun and engaging activities, play and classes to fully immerse the child in the English language. The young boy has an older sibling and you will be required to spend time with him while the younger boy naps. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic Governor, who is able to engage the child in a fun and relaxed manner. The candidate will be experienced with this age range and who has previously worked in private households. Qualifications such as TEFL/CELTA as a minimum are required. Ability to speak Russian is essential to communicate with grandmother and parents, you may be required to assist with light homework in Russian. The working schedule is 6/1, working up to 40-45 hours per week. Monday – Friday from 1 pm or 4 pm. Saturday is a full working day from 10 am to 8 pm. Transport could be provided to and from the family home either from the candidate’s apartment or from the nearest metro station Krylatskoe. This role is most suitable for candidates who are already based in Moscow. Package: Salary £900 - £1100 per week Visa and flight support 4 weeks paid holiday Requirements: Native English Speaker with ability to speak Russian Qualified, professional and experienced Governor Flexible, energetic and fun Start September 2019
A family from Kiev is looking for a bilingual French/English governess to teach their two children wo are 8 and 10 years old.
The family is planning to homeschool the children. The main aim is French and English language development. Other school subjects are taught by the other teachers. The governess is to speak French at a native level. The governess is to be flexible and find the time to do different activities with the children and speak French with them as the children are quite busy studying during the day and they have an intense schedule.
There's a housekeeper.
LOCATION: Kiev, Ukraine
SCHEDULE: From September ; 6 days on\1 day off for 3 months then 2 weeks off, then again 6 days on\1 day off for 3 months
SALARY: GBP 1000-1600 per week
ACCOMMODATION: Live-In (a separate room in a family’s flat)
The family can consider live-out.
Location: Moscow, Russia Type: Permanent Salary: £900 - £1,300 Per Week
Full-time English and Russian-speaking Nanny required for B5 located on the outskirts of Moscow, Russia, £900 - £1300 per week (live out), start ASAP. A Russian family is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Nanny for their young son to assist in his general care, development and education. The child requires a wonderful Nanny to promote all areas of child development and education. You will undertake all daily duties for the child from mealtimes, dressing, bathing, playtime and encourage development. As a Nanny, you will be required to plan educational activities, fun-games and act as a positive role modal at all times. The family are really focused on finding the right candidate who is able to become friends with the boy and encourage him to be as independent as possible. The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of 2 years experience working with primary aged children, have experience of working in private households, be flexible in their approach, energetic and sporty. English should be the native language, the ability to speak Russian is essential to communicate with the parents. Ability to speak French would be an advantage. This is a live out position with an apartment provided within the staff house on the family's grounds. The family travel frequently and you will be required to travel with them. The working schedule will be either 5/2 or 6/1 depending on the candidate's availability, the working hours will be approximately 40-45 hours per week. Salary on offer is from £900 - £1300 per week. This position is ideally suited to a candidate already located in Moscow, the family are willing to provide flights and visa support for the right candidate if not located in Moscow. This position is to commence ASAP. Package: Salary from £900 - £1300 per week Live out accommodation provided 4 weeks paid holiday Flights and visa provided Requirements English Native speaker Ability to speak Russian is essential, French would be an advantage Minimum 2-year experience of Primary education Sporty, musical, energetic and flexible individual Able to start ASAP
Location: Astana (Nur-Sultan), Kazakhstan Type: Permanent Salary: £1,000 - £1,300 Per Week
Full-time Native English speaking Governess/Tutor required for B5, G16, G19 and G24, located in Astana (Nur-Sultan), Kazakhstan, £1000 - £1300 per week. Start immediately. A recommended family is seeking an experienced Governess/Tutor to teach English and educate their children in accordance with their level and age. The young boy has his own nanny and requires the governess to work with him daily to improve his level of English. You will be required to provide an array of educational classes, activities and play in English. The older siblings in the family all attend international schools, with some studying abroad. During the time the girls are at home you will be required to provide English classes and educational support in line with their each individual levels, If schedules allow, the parents may require classes to help improve their English. The ideal candidate will have a teaching qualification(s) and experience of teaching both children and adults. The candidate will be energetic, organised, creative and playful. The working schedule is 6 days on/1 day off working approximately 40 hours per week. The working hours will be from 4 pm - 8/9pm during the week and negotiated for the weekend if required. This can be a live in or live out position with a private bedroom and bathroom provided in the family home or a private apartment close to the family home in the centre of Astana (Nur-Sultan). Interviews taking place ASAP with the view of an immediate start. Package: Salary of £1000 - £1300 per week Accommodation provided Flights and visa provided 4 weeks paid holiday International travel Requirements: Qualified and experienced CELTA qualified desired Energetic, hardworking, playful Available to ASAP
A family based in Belgravia, London SW1 is looking for a new, full-time rota nanny to support the family. This is a 24/7 rota position, one week on, and one week off. You must be dog friendly to apply for this role.
£52,524 - £77,948 gross per year
20 days plus 8 days bank holiday
A family based in Belgravia, London SW1, are looking for a new, long-term rota nanny. A mother, father and a 2 year old little boy. They currently have two nannies who work a 24/7 one week on, one week off rota and have been with the family since the little boy was born. They are very sad that one of the nannies is leaving due to a change in her personal circumstances and are looking for a nanny to replace her. You will join the family’s team of staff which includes another nanny, housekeeper and chef. A busy household who often entertain guests and family. Their housekeeper has a small dog who lives with her but is in the house during the day so you must be comfortable around dogs.
Your main focus will be looking after the little boy and his development
Being organised and supporting the family’s daily schedule
Keeping the child’s room tidy and organised
Organising fun and playful activities to help stimulate and help him grow
Play dates and developing their experiences, with new activities, learning and books.
Working with the other rota nanny and ensuring that all information is handed over to them at the end of the week.
Travelling with the family when required
All nursery duties
This is a live-in position for the week you are working, accommodation is provided in the family home is based in Belgravia, SW1. You will live out the week you are not working.
You will be working 24/7, one week on, one week off, as a rota position.
You must speak a good level of English. Russian would be a bonus for this position though not essential.
You must have professional nanny experience, be kind and professional, and able to work well in a team.
You must be committed to a long-term role and happy to do a 24/7 rota position, including traveling with the family when required.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Type: Permanent Salary: £1,000 - £1,200 Per Week
Full-time Native English speaking Governess/Teacher required for B4, located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, £1000 - £1200 per week. Start ASAP. A lovely family is seeking a highly experienced Governess/Teacher to educate, support and care for their young child. The young boy is smart, cheerful, spirited and fun-loving. He will be commencing nursery in September and seeks a great Governess/Teacher who is able to attend every day to support him during his daily classes, activities and learning. He has a speech delay and requires extra support. Duties will involve planning and implementing daily 1:1 education across the curriculum, including speech, attention and listening goals. Use play and creative arts to motivate and engage. Support the young boy with activities of daily living, and promoting independence. Facilitate playdates and peer socialisation, Use a positive approach to behaviour management. Shadow the pupil at nursery or playgroup. Liaise with the family and wider multi-disciplinary team around the pupil. Provide daily care and undertake typical nanny duties (e.g. bedtime, bath time, dressing etc). The ideal candidate will have a teaching qualification(s) and 5 or more years of experience with nursery and early childhood education. The candidate will be energetic, organised, creative and playful. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of supporting pupils with speech and language, behavioural and academic goals. The candidate must also have experience of typical nanny duties and be confident in working in a private household. Working schedule is 6 days on/1 day off working approximately 12 hours per day. The family employs another nanny in the household who will take the lead care of a younger sibling. This is a live in position with a private bedroom and bathroom provided in the family home. Interviews taking place ASAP. The child commences nursery in September and having a candidate settled into the role is important to assist with the transition and change that comes with starting a new setting. The family seeks a candidate who is willing to stay long term with the family to provide stability. Package: Salary of £1000 - £1200 per week Accommodation provided International travel All expenses paid Requirements: Qualified and experienced PGCE qualified desired Energetic, hardworking, playful and committed Available to ASAP
The family is looking fun, active and experienced British governess for 2 boys aged 4 and 1.8 years old
There is also girl 16 years old , it is needed to teach English one time per week , the girl is fluent in english
DUTIES: Full care around younger children , feeding , bathing, walking, putting to sleep , teaching english through play ,
do some light housekeeping when the governess is not busy with the children
SCHEDULE: 5 days a week , 2 days off , 10 hours a day
2 days off could be different days during and saturday ( except sunday)
for example it could be friday and saturday
SALARY: GBP 1000-1200 per week
ACCOMMODATION: Separate room in staff house
Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
My client, who operate as an online retailer, need a determined UX Designer with previous experience in building technical products to be a part of their team based in Dublin.
* 5+ years of experience as a UX designer or a similar user experience based role.
* 2+ years of experience collaborating with software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment.
* Experience in creating detailed wireframes and prototypes using patterns from both internal and public design systems for complex web applications.
* Strong portfolio and/or samples of work that highlights your relevant experience.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to present design decisions and the rationale for them
* In depth knowledge of information architecture, interaction design best practices and user-centred design process
* Committed to learning new things.
* Strong time management skills
* Entrepreneurial, with a proven track record for taking ownership and delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
* A degree in human-computer interaction (HCI) or a related UX degree is ideal.
* Knowledge and experience in Monitoring/Management related market segments is not a requirement but would be considered a big plus
Should you be successful you will be joining a great company that really looks after their employees and you will be proud to be a member of their business.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the role please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
Lead UX Designer
My client, a large software company based in Dublin, are looking for a lead UX designer for their growing User Experience team
* Lead UX activities and interact with key stakeholders to translate user and business needs into creative, functional solutions.
* Balance our client’s business goals with our users needs
* Create design prototypes
* Prepare, lead, and participate in collaborative design workshops.
* Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team
* Grow the UX team and ensure those in the team have great development opportunites
* Build living style guides and design systems. Improve and drive adoption of our internal design system.
* You’ll have to tackle unique challenges daily and work alongside an incredibly talented team of engineers.
5+ years experience as an experience designer or a similar role. Online portfolio.
* Strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design and fluency in the latest technology trends.
* Strong process orientation and experience in guiding projects through all phases of a design project.
* Proven experience track in facilitation of Design Sprints a plus.
* Ability to set clear goals and achieve positive outcomes in a collaborative manner.
* Broad experience – across sectors, working for customers with different UX maturity levels
* Lifelong learner. You have an intrinsic motivation and are always striving to develop and hone your skills
As a part of this team you will not only benefit from an exciting yet challenging role but from a very competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you meet the criteria and like the sound of the opportunity then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
An awesome creative Permanent UX Designer role, based in Oxfordshire. You will be working with a team of UX Designers within an integrated software development team. As a UX Designer your focus will be to deliver exceptional experiences for their customer, whilst embracing any challenges.
The UX Designer role is Full-time; Hours 8am – 5pm; Salary £55k-£65k
To be considered for the UX Designer role you will need to have a portfolio (pdf or online) that illustrates examples of wireframes, protypes, user journeys/experience map, persona, usability test plans and reports, end-product design.
You enjoy creating well- crafted user experiences
Problem solver and creative
Analytical methodical approach
Substantial industry knowledge working as a UX Designer for clients
How you consider approach and resolve real- world UX challenges
Team player; strong collaborator
Able to create click- able protypes of design concepts in code/tools using any of the following tools OmniGraffle, Axure, Figma and Principle
Able to work in an Agile environment
Contributing to (and depending on experience, leading) the UX of complex projects through from Discovery to Delivery, including everything in between
Participating in and sometimes leading research to help you and your team generate understanding and empathy for your users and their needs
Reviewing requirements gathered from client stakeholders and subject matter experts, and exploring how these can be translated into compelling design concepts
Planning and facilitating workshops to help you, your team, and customers discover needs, set project direction, and ideate solutions
Crafting experiences that go beyond good design into delighting users
Communicating your designs both internally to team members, and to stakeholders, not only through sketches, wireframes and mockups, but also verbally and in workshops
Testing designs with users
Helping non-UX professionals to understand the value of UX and adopt UX practices – we believe the experience is a shared responsibility and want to take the whole team on the journey
Drawing upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary
Thinking about Information Architecture and how best to expose only what is necessary to the end user through simple UI and Interaction
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior UX & Interaction Designer to join a global company in their Dublin office. Reporting to the head of the UX your role will focus on enhancing the user experience the customer’s experience is as positive as possible.
· Collaborate well within a multidisciplinary team to provide a combination of strategic direction and direct engagement on project deliverables.
· Drive UX standards forwards, offering project guidance and connecting the team to the wider organisation.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive increased value and appreciation of design within the organisation.
· Deliver a high-quality user experience and interaction design across the Digital Transformation portfolio.
· Evaluate user requirements to form a deep understanding of project scope, user needs, and design requirements.
· Collaborate with the strategy, product and engineering teams to rapidly develop concepts and prototype ideas.
· Present design ideas using storyboards, user flows, wireframes, design mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how systems function and flow from early stage concepts through to complex system and platform designs.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will:
· Have 6+ years’ experience as a UX designer, with 2+ years’ experience leading projects across design or multidisciplinary teams.
· Be insightful and creative with an enthusiasm for digital transformation.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline; a master’s degree is preferred.
· Have demonstrable experience of designing compelling digital products using a full range of UX skills from research through to information architecture, data design and final design delivery.
· Have experience in directing and motivating project teams, mentoring designers, inspiring teamwork and driving a team toward exceptional work.
· Experience working on complex/financial systems within an enterprise level environment.
The successful candidate will benefit from a generous renumeration and benefits package.
If you are interested in the role please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
UX Designer - User experience / UI - Fife/Edinburgh - up to £60K
A fantastic opportunity has arisen where my client is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their organisation, it will be the first user experience team member and they are currently going through a period of rapid growth so it is a great opportunity to cement yourself as one of the core foundations that the company build upon for years to come
If you are experienced across the breadth of UX and UI including analysis, wireframing, prototyping, visualising and enhancing requirements while working with developers to create interfaces then my client will definitely want to hear from you so get in touch now!
What you will be doing:
- Working collaboratively on a variety of projects with BA`s, developers and customers
- Demonstrating how lean discovery and design work well in agile delivery
- Design and build tools that will help offer a better, more cost-effective service
- Create in depth digital designs
- Defining, shaping and delivering live solutions for the users and striving to ensure the experience is consistent and delivers the best service
What you will bring:
- A passion for understanding problems and solving them
- Excellent communication skills including helping customers through concept, design and technical issues
- A diverse and evolving toolbox of methods and techniques for visualising problems, user journeys, and interactions, as well as for developing and testing solutions
- User Centred Design knowledge (UX/UI, UCD, HCI etc.)
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility best practice
- Creative flair with a high attention to detail
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum
So you`ve read this far, what are you waiting for? Apply now and be a part of our client`s ongoing success or call (phone number removed) and ask for Colm Glackin and I`d be happy to discuss the role in more detail
My Dublin based client are looking for a Lead UX Designer to manage and oversee their growing UX team. The ideal candidate will need the following skills/qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in design or design-related discipline.
* 7+ years of relevant experience as a UX Designer
* 2+ years of experience in organizing and running workshops
* A strong collaborator across diverse groups
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong experience in tools such as Sketch, Axure, Zeplin and Invision.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
* Experience in business to business roles as you will be dealing with clients on a regular basis.
The responsibilities of the role will include but will not be limited to:
* Lead the creative process for our UX designs within a multidisciplinary team
* Organize and lead workshops to help the development of the more junior team members.
* Collaborate with other team members to provide mentorship and lead by example to ensure UX team efficiency and effectiveness in delivering on the project and team goals.
* Dealing with a range of different clients and ensuring that the team are performing to the standards they expect.
* Ensure appropriate UX methodologies and design best practices persist on projects – so that design decisions result in optimal end-user experiences and outcomes.
As the successful client you would not only benefit from a great work environment, but you would receive a generous salary and benefits package
If you are interested with the role then please get in contact with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
About The Business:
This is a fast paced, progressive online player who have experienced high growth and success through innovation, a dedicated customer approach and a willingness to be creative and different from the rest!
About The Opportunity:
UX Designer – Mid-weight
£45-55K + Package
Working in an in-house studio and creative department, this is a unique opportunity that will give you the chance to collaborate on a variety or digital and marketing projects to improve customer experience, conversion rate and digital journeys across all channels!
This is a hands-on role, requiring an experienced UX Professional with demonstrable expertise and experience of designing responsive digital experiences.
Supporting the Continuous Revenue Optimisation (CRO) programme through ideation and prototyping.
Developing and standardising processes, tools and ways of working.
Supporting the development of a User Centred Design approach within the businss.
Assisting in the development of Junior UX Designers through on the job coaching.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for effective digital customer experiences and be experienced in designing them from concept to delivery.
Key Attributes include:
3+ years designing digital customer experiences including eCommerce and self service.
You will have worked on significant UX projects ideally across both B2C and B2B digital channels.
Extensive experience of wire framing and prototype creation at all levels of fidelity; including paper prototyping, low-fidelity sketch wireframes and fully functional prototypes.
Experience of prototyping tools and software - ideally Adobe XD and Sketch.
The ability to make decisions based upon data and insight from analytics and research.
Experience of designing for responsive websites.
Experience in presenting concepts, work in progress and complete experiences to stakeholders at all levels within a business.
Experience of working in an AGILE environment.
Get in touch for more info – (phone number removed) |
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and digital recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on (phone number removed) – we look forward to being in touch
SEO Team Leader - SME Digital Agency - £(phone number removed) + 10% Bonus - (Some Flexible / Remote Working Possible)
Company & Summary
Unique opportunity to become an integral part of the Senior Management team in a growing agency that prides itself on oﬀering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base. Growth has been particularly prevalent in the SEO function and as a result, a credible SEO lead is needed to take the lead on organic strategy, get involved in new pitches and motivate a team of 5-6 account handlers.
You will be responsible for delivering, growing and reporting on the overall success of clients’ SEO campaigns as well as leading the team to ensure excellent service quality, delivery and continued growth. This role requires someone with organic search expertise, conﬁdence, analytical know-how and a natural communicator. A deep understanding of the complexities of SEO and how it ﬁts into the overall marketing and digital mix are also important.
* Line manage 5 members of the team providing clear direction in all manners relating to SEO/Content
* Train, mentor and inspire SEO team
* Manage delivery of SEO process & strategy by the SEO team via project management software
* Improve eﬃciencies and capabilities of SEO team
* Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget and on time
* Be at the forefront of SEO knowledge and actively participate in the SEO community
* Constantly reﬁne SEO process and activities to ensure it remains market leading/cutting edge
* Strong technical and analytics experience
* Strong link building and content marketing experience
* Own the relationship of key SEO clients and oversee all other accounts
* Focus on retaining clients, growing accounts and upselling additional services
* Oversee production of monthly reports to all clients
* Attend and lead key client review meetings
* Contribute to new business pitches
* Report monthly on the performance of the SEO business unit to senior management team
* Involvement in identifying the need for, and recruiting, additional team members
* Demonstrate commercial awareness and contribute to ﬁnancial targets
* Conduct team appraisals/reviews for all SEO team
How will you be rewarded?
The agency understand that in order to find someone of high quality in a tough talent market, they need to offer a competitive London level salary along with some attractive perks. This includes:
* 10% Agency bonus
* 25 days’ holiday
* Allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development
* Sensible work/life balance
* Free breakfast
* Team lunches
* Wellness programme
* Industry meetups,
* A friendly, fun and sociable team
Based only 22 mins from Central London in a lovely Hertfordshire town. There is a satellite office available too for the occasional day in London.
Please apply for a conversation :D